Reviews for 100
ShadowWolf99 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
All that I can say is...awesome.
Oh and that the first story might not have been one of your favorites but it was definitely one of mine...favorites that is. :)
Keep writing!
abbiewarmheart51 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Death and infants, always interesting. Especially the death of an infant.
abbiewarmheart51 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
No more drabbles, turn 6 and 10 into stories!
4ever2010 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
oh man the first one rlly pulled my heart strings in the family death-ly kinda way...poor Hiccup...anyways, i like drabbles, and i like urs..great work!
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
noiseless: *shivers* There is nothing I like more than a good ghost story, and that one was bloody brilliant. Astrid was a perfect candidate to write about. This was one of your longer ones, and I dare suggest you expand that into a full story because it's a rocking idea. Of course, the brevity works, too.

Uterus: ADORABLE! Okay, maybe this one is my new favorite. I love how you got into that animal smell confusion.

Pork: *giggles* Now I too wonder what Tuff is going to do with a pig.

Vinegar: Aw. Good ol' vinegar and its many uses.

Luck: Aww.. And another awww... I really love this more feminine approach you have to Astrid, and this piece showed so much storytelling maturity!
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Voracious: Ooh. Intense. Sad sad sad when I understood where it was coming from. I loved the choppy single words. Did so much for this piece!

Mouser: I love cats. That was awesome. Fear the cat!

Far-flung: I think you just described the entire movie with that piece! Very thoughtful.

Irritable: Hahah! Oh, Ruffnut! How I love thee and thy temper! Very cute!

Contagious: All right, that one actually brought tears to my eyes.
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I got to say, this looks like a freaking cool idea:

Sodium Carbonate: Mean kids! To save himself from bad luck, Fishlegs should throw the salt over his left shoulder. Quickly.

Eatable: Teehee. Snotlout is such a pansy.

Vulcanian: Aww... you picked some gorgeous words for there. Pretty little scene. If a forge area can be called pretty. But I love how you described it.

Compeer: My heart nearly broke there for Ruff. Poor girl. I know the movie has her completely insane, but I can very much see her still being girly enough. Cute ending to that one.

One-handed: Slave labor. That's what apprentices are for.
Backroads chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
My favorite one was that very last piece.

These are absolutely brilliant! I don't know if I can at this time go over each one, but you have such an incredible selection. Funny, random, sweet, sad... I love it. And your writing is incredible!
Duchess Delanie chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Death and babies are the circle of life, my dear. Don't be ashamed of your connection to it. Anywho, I really like these. My first thought on seeing 100 was actually the pilates exercise, but this is a cool concept! You have a great range of ideas and emotions makig it so satisfying to read these and your writing is pretty. The second one was weird to read because of lack of paragraphs inthe drabbles, but you seem to have fixed that here. Keep going! You get so much out of a few words!
FluffyFurball chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
That was me who requested the thing, and I don't mind the wait... this whole thing was awesome! *purrs and sits to watch and wait for the next chapter*
FluffyFurball chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Very nice... I don't think Vikings had yellow fever, but who cares? I do like this story, please keep writing. Also if you could do something about the dragons mating and/or nesting?
FluffyFurball chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Okay, first off wonderful so far. I really do like this.

Second off. You are NOT the only one doing a 100. I'm doing one, and there are one or two others floating around on here as well as 3 different ones on DeviantArt. Point is moot however.

Third off. Pretty sure Editable has nothing to do with eating, Edit means to fix an error, so editable means that it is an error that can be fixed. Edible means eatable. (Dunno if that's a spelling error or just a random goof).

Anywho, I like this quite a bit and shall continue reading.
Alice W. Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
yay! Thanks for writing about contagious! I really liked the morose feeling in the drabble, it was really good!
It's a-me Mario NOT chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Very good the drabble, but a suggestion, can separate more sentences, makes reading easier and more dynamic
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Haha funny, sad in others