Reviews for The Omen
domo2010 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Love it, more please.
Loony-Luna-Lovegood-98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really hope one day you'll update this! This story has alot of potential!
Loony-Luna-Lovegood-98 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
OMG! Please please please update! I'm in love with this story! Your OC is wonderful!
Jenny Joker chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Wow this story just has so much going for it! I really hope you update soon :D
XxAliBabyxX chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Update soon I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Why haven't u updated lately? It's great! I love it! You neeeeeed to update!
Saphira-Dragon-Rider chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Awesome story so far gotta love your Raven charcter she seems to fit in nicely with the boys. So cannot wait until you updated.
Anime1Boy1Lover chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
love the story so far keep writing for others can know what happens farther in the story
CutiePie chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Please update soon! :)
MrsDamienThorn chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I read the whole story, it's sooooooooooooooo great! Raven's a brilliant character, she's so believable. The only thing you should work on is that she's sort of a MarySue. Other than that, you have the other characters down to a T. I love damien as is obvious by my username and because i'm a new user once my 3 day wait is over i'm gonna write soooooo mannny omennn storriees! Message me and maybe i culd hlp with your writers block
Syrah-Celeste chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Update! Update! Update! Have I said it enough times? I'll say it again:- Update! Update! Update!
cam chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
i love it!please update soon.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm old enough to remember when these movies came out and I have to say you really capture the mood and the characters prefectly! Mark and Damien are just like I remembered, and I can totally picture Raven as exactly the kind of girl they would both be interested in. Even though she's your invention she totally fits the story!

Annoying reminder - always take the time to spell check before you post! A mistake like Lucifer the Light Barer instead of Light Bearer can totally distract the reader from what's going on. And there are some mechanical mistakes to, really minor, like leaving out letters and stuff. This story is too good not to proofread!
TheProphecyChild chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Things are definitely getting interesting, aren't they? I can't wait for the next chapter!
takara410 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010