Reviews for Before It's Too Late
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Soooooo goooooooooood!
MercuryMan chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Nice conclusion! I enjoyed this story. Thanks for your efforts and well done!
MercuryMan chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I just can't see these two characters as being involved in the way they are here, but your story is well written. Interesting the way Jason was living in denial of his feelings and Spinelli was collaborating. Was this purely because Jason was having trouble dealing with homosexual feelings, or just passionate feelings in general?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
You need to update it's so good write more! I can't get

enough of this
MercuryMan chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Good chapter! Nice details on Spinelli's injuries. For once Jason wasn't able to come to the rescue and it's already haunting him.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
awww poor spinelli i hope he's okay. and wow that is a very odd relationship.
SweetChi chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Enjoying the story so far! Good job explaining Spinelli's injuries but not going overboard on the medical jargon - there's a fine line there. Looking forward to the next chapter!
darkorangecat chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Heartbreaking and gripping. Loved how Spinelli tried to talk the gunman down by reasoning with him and also how quickly the shooting occurred, as I am sure such things would occur in reality - no time to react until it is all over. Nicely drawn and I am on tetherhooks awaiting to see whether Spinelli survives and if he does, how his recovery will go.
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Intense chapter. I like how together Spinelli is and how his involvement with Jason helps him to keep a very cool head in such a dangerous and emotionally fraught situation. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter to see what the gun shot was all about. Excellent build of suspense.
MercuryMan chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Interested to see where this is going- thanks!
MercuryMan chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I'm interested to see what happens next- what was the gunfire about, and how will Mac tolerate Jason's involvement? Nice job
MercuryMan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Cool start! I enjoy your stuff, and I'm looking forward to this one!
Tiernan Hunter chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Ffffff. WHAT? This is sad. Ohmygod. Very well written. I love the flow of it with the point-of-view hopping and whatnot. Characterization is wonderful. But augh. I WANT TO GIVE JASON A HUG. D:

Poor guy.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i love this. the suspence immediatly captures me and i immediatly wish to see more. thats actually a very good start. i love your Jaspin fics for reasons like this. you grab and hold my attention and always leave waiting for more just to see what could it be that happened. its very good.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow! This is very intense and has me worried about Spinelli from the onset. I am looking forward to more of this.