Reviews for Konoha's Batman
Vis chapter 12 . 4/21
Hmm, no idea if this is a fitting trolls ending for this story, “I’m back” followed by death lol.
I enjoyed this nevertheless (apart from select spots), if you are still looking for a “beta” then find me under this name on RoyalRoad. I’ll be frank, however, and tell you now: you don’t need a proof-reader, if that’s what you meant, you need a co-author or, at the very least, an editor ‘cause it’s not grammar or spelling that’s your problem.
HyperA2019 chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
I am looking foward to Chapter 12 and Naruto should try find the Bat cave.
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
I am looking foward to Chapter 13.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
tried but the fucking over used pairing ruined the entire thing... if your gonna write a crossover don't follow the goddamn cannon story jerk off
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 13 and I vote Naruto gains a new ability.
HyperA1985 chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 12 and I hope Naruto meets the spirit of Teen Titan Starfire.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 13 and I hope Naruto meets the spirit of Teen Titan Starfire.
HyperA1985 chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 12 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
good stuff, missing some things but over all good, want more!
Cylon One chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Oh, I liked it.

No fear of not.

Still doing a good job in my opinion.

It was a good read.
HouseMD93 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Naruto revealing he has chuunin level skills, I don't really like that part. Whole part of Batman is that he is mysterious and all that. But, it's nothing I'm too concerned with.

lol the way Anko doesn't bother, not really teacher material tho. In fact, ANKO BEING A TEACHER WTF?!
Well, at least things are gonna get interesting.

Overall, I liked the chapter even though nothing really happened.
shadow-ninja-alucard chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
if someone hasn't already recomended this, you could make hinata more like talia Al Ghul from the comics, and have Yugito be like Catwoman. I could see Hiashi Hyuuga acting like Ras Al Ghul, approving of Naruto and wanting for naruto to take over the Hyuuga clan, but naruto and hinata rejecting the idea. also you could have Yugito's role be like the on again off again flings that Bruce has with Selina, but have them never really go anywhere. also i like how the story has gone so far and i look forward to the next chapter.
MissKissMe chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for writing this chapter. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Naruto isn't good enough to be Batman.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »