Reviews for Konoha's Batman
Doom Marine 54 chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Anbu is not a strength level it's a position fool.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Immature bashing with lame curbstomping fight scenes.
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
good stuff, missing some things but over all good, want more!
Cylon One chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Oh, I liked it.

No fear of not.

Still doing a good job in my opinion.

It was a good read.
HouseMD93 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Naruto revealing he has chuunin level skills, I don't really like that part. Whole part of Batman is that he is mysterious and all that. But, it's nothing I'm too concerned with.

lol the way Anko doesn't bother, not really teacher material tho. In fact, ANKO BEING A TEACHER WTF?!
Well, at least things are gonna get interesting.

Overall, I liked the chapter even though nothing really happened.
shadow-ninja-alucard chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
if someone hasn't already recomended this, you could make hinata more like talia Al Ghul from the comics, and have Yugito be like Catwoman. I could see Hiashi Hyuuga acting like Ras Al Ghul, approving of Naruto and wanting for naruto to take over the Hyuuga clan, but naruto and hinata rejecting the idea. also you could have Yugito's role be like the on again off again flings that Bruce has with Selina, but have them never really go anywhere. also i like how the story has gone so far and i look forward to the next chapter.
FoxFira chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for writing this chapter. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Naruto isn't good enough to be Batman.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
At least he isn't threatening to tie you to a bed and let Orochimaru have his way with you right?

GO NaruHina!
Cylon One chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Thanks for the latest update.

It was a great read.
HouseMD93 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
...Flame...Flame...Flame...Flame...Flame lol JK.

Yeah, I've had Konoha's Batman on Alert for a while. Anyway, another good chapter, nothing interesting really going on this chapter but I wouldn't really expect it to be.

You are showing off Naruto's sealing skills - Like batman's gadgets - but really there was no real need to show off the stuff. After all, the less that is known about a person, the more dangerous they are.

I never really enjoyed stories where Naruto and the Kyuubi are all docile from the very beginning. But I can deal with it.
Xiaoqing chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
YAY! Thank you for updating! :) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Azraelean chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
So why is it Batman Beyond and not batman?
Xiaoqing chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »