Reviews for Stand in the Rain
Melanie chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
This story is so good! I really hope that you continue with it, you're a great writer. And although I hold nothing against Sakura, the first sentence in this chapter had me laughing so hard! P
xXWWXx chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
I love your updates.
Mirabar chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Your story is so intresting, I really like how you characterized Tenten :) Im looking forward to the next chapters
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love how you portray Tenten with the other members of her team, especially the father-daughter relationship between her and Guy. Thanks for creating such an awesome fanfic!

Please keep it up!
Whispering Darkness chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I like your more serious version of Gai. Usually I prefer him to be a mix of canon Gai with moments like this where we see the more mature side of him. Canon Gai is usually just comic relief after all. And Tenten has not been examined as deeply as most other characters either. Which is why I like this story!
extra type chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Tentem sounded like a sith lord in this one...but i like the story so far...i hope you continue :)
Glass of Milk chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Yay, Team Guy fic!

I rather like your characterization of the two Green Beasts. Thank you for not portraying them as two over-the-top idiots. That said, I can't say I agree with the Lee/Tenten hints because I only see them as brother and sister, but it's well-done and not mushy at all (I'm a Neji/Tenten shipper myself, but I do believe in giving other pairings a chance).

Pretty good so far. Update soon!
Mirabar chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I like this chapter alot You explained the relationship between this two really well :) I hope you will describe the relationship between tenten & lee aswell. And Im hoping for more team gai moments/chapters :) And for chapters with the other teams But this can wait ;) anyway keep weiting Im waiting for your next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
This time its kind of criptic(?)

I suppose its Nejis darkness and the girl is Tenten, who is entering after they got to know each other?

Well Im lookking forward for more tenten/team gai encounters :D
Mirabar chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Im not really good at writing reviews but you have to know I really like your story till now your setting is really realistic I really look forward to see how tentens character will develop :) keep writing Im waiting for the next chapter )
Savannah's Angels chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I've always like stories giving Tenten a background story and I love it when Gai is her sort of father figure in them. Can't wait to read more!