Reviews for Lorem Ipsum
sndysan2013 chapter 1 . 1/20
Jack is so right. They need to matter to each other. Now more than ever, no matter what coms after.
ElementalFusion chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Type your review here...
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Nice job.

I was too tired to actually follow everything so I didn't get the entire plot line. But that didn't really matter because the ending was so beautiful. I live your angsty stories with sweet endings that doesn't get smutty.

Keep writing, you're good at it!
Stossle chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great story. I loved that Ianto was concerned about being translated. It was a difficult concept but you made it make a lot of sense.
wearethedead chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is perfect. So brilliantly written. Love it.
whovianbard chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was a beautiful piece of writing as always. Really rather sad with wonderful, honest dialog between Jack and Ianto. The concept of Jack's vortex manipulator as a translation device was something I hadn't ever considered, but I think the fact that, as such, it had the power to hurt Ianto so effectively was very believable. I'm looking forward to reading more offerings from your pen soon.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was certainly filled with angst. I like having it in Ianto's thoughts, and the idea of the manipulator as a translator and that that would lead to Ianto hurting even more. Very well done piece with sparkling, unusual elements.

Keep writing!
journeyman3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I always enjoy your work and it made a great start to the day to see a new story from you. Thank you.
hauntingblood chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
D'awwwww ) Wonderful! *is in love with story*

Veryyy good story!

AND to add to that LATIN! im going into my 4th year of latin) one of the 4 languages i studyy .

If i translated right it should mean Leather Itself

SSibs chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Great story. I really liked it. Just one glaring error: you said "Ianto sighed and stuffed his hands into his pockets and wished that Jack would not instigate these conversations in weather that was hovering just below zero degrees Kelvin." If they were having the talk at zero Kelvin they would be dead. Zero celsius is much more likely considering they use centigrade in Europe and that if it was Kelvin it would equal -273 degrees celsius...