Reviews for Pokedex OneShots
Logan Robinson chapter 243 . 3/2
A really suspenseful tale. Who was the killer? I personally think the sage was the guilty one, having done those things to the body to frame Vanilluxe and Chandelure, and that they showed up to investigate. After all, you never said that the culprit was a Pokémon...
Logan Robinson chapter 218 . 3/2
A very cute story in my opinion. Have you ever read Matt Taranto's Brawl in the Family online? Kirby dates a Jigglypuff quite a few times there.
Logan Robinson chapter 217 . 3/2
I appreciate that you warned us that there was death in the story. However, I figure that it was not only too depressing as you said for Mother's Day, but it would also be inappropriate. It sounds like she had cruel and abusive parents who drove her to suicide, so posting it on that day would offend a lot of people. Just something to think about.
Logan Robinson chapter 169 . 2/27
I really find these tales interesting. They provide a unique perspective on he Pokémon we know and love. Two questions though. One, are you going to do the Pokémon of Kalos and Alola? And second do you do story requests? A couple I'd like to see are one where a mischievous Pokémon plays pranks on other Pokémon until they join up to teach him a lesson, or maybe a sequel to the Pokérus story where the heroes fight a madman who wants to use the virus to create an army of unstoppable monster Pokémon so he can rule the world and be worshipped as a god. Does that sound like something you could do?
TheEverChaoticNocturnos chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
Is there any entries for LARGE HAMMMMMMMMMMS?!
unAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I really liked this story, hope it continues on still. :)
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 340 . 8/13/2016
Well, after many months, I finally caught up, and I quite enjoyed the ride. I don't know much about any of the G6 mons thanks to going blind preventing me from playing any of the G6 games, but I do have a concept request, if not a specific Pokemon.

If there are any canine Pokemon of a suitable temperament among the G6 mons, I'd like to read a story involving it serving as a guide dog for a blind trainer. Also, anything with a blind trainer using touch to get an impression of an unfamiliar mon would be nice.
riverraiden chapter 166 . 8/2/2016
I'm thinking... is it a dandelion? Of how its seeds are carried by the wind?
DittoExodia chapter 340 . 7/25/2016
I came here from Serebii, where I found your one-shots. I really like the variety of the stories. Also, I'm not really sure where to request, but I'd like a Avalugg/Yveltal/Volcanion story.
Myra the Vulpix chapter 167 . 7/13/2016
If an unstoppable force met an immovable object, the immovable object would have a hole through it.
Princess magnum chapter 289 . 7/6/2016
Awww that lampent was sweet taking that girl in to the police and the prank was very funny
Dragonsrule18 chapter 243 . 6/30/2016
Who was the killer? I think it was Vanilluxe or the Seer woman, but I'm not sure. Can you PM me with the answer?
Dragonsrule18 chapter 67 . 6/30/2016
LOL, I love this chapter! I actually modeled a Weedle in my alternate Ash adventure fic after Jun a little bit, mostly just the enthusiam and weirdness, lol. Mine nicknamed himself Venom though.
Cottonmouth25 chapter 338 . 6/30/2016
Really, really intriguing oneshot this time. It was interesting to see this written from a predatory insect's perspective. The idea that a Poke Ball seemingly exerts a limited mind-control effect on a newly-captured Pokémon to placate it is both interesting and kind of scary.
Cottonmouth25 chapter 336 . 6/26/2016
Ah, nice to see another update. And what do you know, Gen VII is right around the corner! I hope that means more oneshots will be in the future.

Very entertaining oneshot this time. Poor scientists. XD