Reviews for Pokedex OneShots
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 340 . 8/13
Well, after many months, I finally caught up, and I quite enjoyed the ride. I don't know much about any of the G6 mons thanks to going blind preventing me from playing any of the G6 games, but I do have a concept request, if not a specific Pokemon.

If there are any canine Pokemon of a suitable temperament among the G6 mons, I'd like to read a story involving it serving as a guide dog for a blind trainer. Also, anything with a blind trainer using touch to get an impression of an unfamiliar mon would be nice.
riverraiden chapter 166 . 8/2
I'm thinking... is it a dandelion? Of how its seeds are carried by the wind?
DittoExodia chapter 340 . 7/25
I came here from Serebii, where I found your one-shots. I really like the variety of the stories. Also, I'm not really sure where to request, but I'd like a Avalugg/Yveltal/Volcanion story.
Myra the Vulpix chapter 167 . 7/13
If an unstoppable force met an immovable object, the immovable object would have a hole through it.
Princess magnum chapter 289 . 7/6
Awww that lampent was sweet taking that girl in to the police and the prank was very funny
Dragonsrule18 chapter 243 . 6/30
Who was the killer? I think it was Vanilluxe or the Seer woman, but I'm not sure. Can you PM me with the answer?
Dragonsrule18 chapter 67 . 6/30
LOL, I love this chapter! I actually modeled a Weedle in my alternate Ash adventure fic after Jun a little bit, mostly just the enthusiam and weirdness, lol. Mine nicknamed himself Venom though.
Cottonmouth25 chapter 338 . 6/30
Really, really intriguing oneshot this time. It was interesting to see this written from a predatory insect's perspective. The idea that a Poke Ball seemingly exerts a limited mind-control effect on a newly-captured Pokémon to placate it is both interesting and kind of scary.
Cottonmouth25 chapter 336 . 6/26
Ah, nice to see another update. And what do you know, Gen VII is right around the corner! I hope that means more oneshots will be in the future.

Very entertaining oneshot this time. Poor scientists. XD
Love it. Well good work buddy
omega ruby and alpha sapphire, primals plz
nyanyanya22 chapter 12 . 3/19
Slenderbrine chapter 34 . 1/14
In Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Parasect's dialogue is: "I, the mushroom, have full control now!"
Zoe Walker chapter 166 . 12/30/2015
The riddle's answer is Skiploom, the grass/flying flower Pokemon that gets blown far away from its home regularly, but comes back once it evolves into a cottony Jumpluff and can control its flight better.
Jeyfeather1234 chapter 152 . 11/2/2015
If a god came down to you and asked to talk because s/he was bored...what would you do? Well I'm a Christian so I would probably have a conversation about random stuff that doesn't involve philosophy and stuff like that.