Reviews for Honest Eyes
gossipgirllover123 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
these stories are beautiful. simple and yet full of love.

I love them!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
your writing is amazing.

you make the simplest of things become the sweetest,

I think its great!

I hope you continue this & update soon :)
annablake chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Oh, love Scotland. Can imagine the landscape fitting CB somehow.

Very lovely and beautiful fic. Like it very much. :)
PacificRomance chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
ugh, please continue this! it is so good and we all need some C/B fluff right now.
JNYC chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
great chapter!
Missy06 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I seriously love this story, it is perfecty fluffy bot not overly sappy or sentimental. I really think you capture the delirious happiness that two people who just eloped in Europe might be experiencing. I love the alternating viewpoints, but I have to say that seeing Blair through Chuck's adoring eyes is really incredible. I wish they showed him like that on the show, I still think he is absolutely infatuated with her, but sometimes it's hard to tell on TV.

update soon!
SnowedUnderNJ chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Just discovered this story and love it! I need Chuck and Blair fluff as well after the finale! I love this line from chapter 1:

"They leave the chapel as they came, only now they are much more than they were."

Love all your GG stories! Keep up the excellent work!
ggoddess chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Absolutely gorgeous after the cataclysmic finale. I need more of this therapy as I try to absorb what has just happened.I honestly want his words that he will make up for it for the rest of his life to come into play somehow. Please update soon as I need this sickening feeling in my stomach to go away...
MessyJess91 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
aah.. that was sshhhhweeeett...

however, im now dreading the gossip girl finale, when i was so full of hope! by the sounds of it, its not going to be the ending we all desire :( this makes me sad before ive even seen it!

Krism chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
after watching that your story was just the ticket. Beautiful fluff without going cheesy. Loved it so very much and it does make me feel all better! thank you!
ronan03 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
lovely and happy. just what i needed to read. thanks.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
i cried. i cried like a baby.
JNYC chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
great update!
Megsys chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This was so good! Please continue. I can't wait to find out nate's reaction (:
cherrysugar chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I love the last sentence. the are so much simpler together than apart :)

I love this please continue...cause tomorrow is the crazy season finale and I am dying :( we need happy chair as much as we can have :)