Reviews for A Husband's Jealousy
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved reading this. It was not only very sweet but also well written! :D
elizab103 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
how sweet!
I luv sully!
KaysKitty chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Tsk-Tsk-Tsk! Jumping the gun, or rather Hank, before knowing the whole story. This so cute and funny! Kay ;-)
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Haha, very cute and sweet. Love it. :)
Linda4HIM59 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Jon,

I'm sorry you didn't like my little story. Perhaps you didn't understand the concept. It was written specifically for a forum picture challenge (one pic of Sully staring intently, the other of Hank looking intently at Michaela, with her head down). They can be no more than 1500 words. You, of course, have the right to your opinion, but frankly I found it rather harsh. I found it interesting that you set up your FF account so anonymously, thereby making it impossible to respond privately to your harsh critiques.

I just checked the story again and found no misspelled words, unless you are referring to words in the dialogue where I left off letters to make it sound like Sully talks. Making him speak proper English would be OOC for him. By the way, in your critique you wrote the word 'preformed'. That gave me a chuckle. Did you not mean 'performed'?

You mentioned my use of the ... technique, and yes, maybe I used them too many times. I apologize. You mentioned my use of capitalization. I did that for effect when I put the story on the forum, because when the story is transferred to the final thread for voting, things like italics (which I normally use) disappear and I wanted to keep the emphasis on those words or sentences. I simply forgot to change those when I posted on FF.

As I say, I'm sorry you didn't like my story. I respectfully ask that you do not read any more of my stories, as you obviously don't like the way I write, and they're all basically the same. There are plenty of other DQ authors for you to read. :)

Have a blessed day!
Jon chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Meh...

It wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't amazing either. Improper spelling is found throughout the story, the plotline itself wasn't anything special, and Sully seemed a little OOC. The execution of this was preformed well, but errors in grammar such as unneeded capitalization and overuse of periods took away the entertainment. Hopefully your future stories will improve on the mistakes found within this one.
KatyForYou chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is totally adorable! I love Dr Mike & Sully. Swoon. :-)
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awesome, hilarious one-shot. It was so funny seeing Sully's rage of jealousy. I loved it though!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So sweet! Very typical of Sully to be jealous that way. Poor Hank, though, who was just trying to help! haha. I loved this, and I thought it was written so beautifully. Nice job! ;D
sbearit chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really loved this short, Linda. You captured the pics perfectly with Hank rescuing Michaela and Sully jumping to the wrong conclusions.

I thought story flowed along so well with Michaela's mood swings, Hank soft caring side, Sully's jealous rage and then his realization of what was truly going on with Hank and Michaela.

I loved this one, Linda :)

Sandi
theotherme6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Writing was ok, but story line was too easy. I knew after the first few sentences what was going on.