Reviews for Longing for Lethe
:-)
Aria chapter 16 . 1/27
I'm used to Ron being the hot head. this makes for a nice change. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your story. :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 1/12
What a unique Hermione/ Severus story? I really, truly appreciated the relationships between the characters, particularly Sibyll/ Hermione and Sibyll/ Severus. :) Nicely done, and I am glad you finished it.
ladygoddess8 chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
A wonderful story. I like that Hermione got closer to Sibyll which is a idea not often seen in fanfictions. I also liked that Gil got a chance and Ron was the more mature out of him and Harry. Harry seemed okay but I guess sometimes we cannot change how we feel.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lovely beginning. I'm sorry it's only 16 chapters... but I can't wait to read them all!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
disliked harry loved the story!

loved it loved it loved it!
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
I'll admit, reading the first few chapters made me think it was fluffy, but over all it was a pretty good story.
Shorty653 chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
This was a totally amazing fic I loved it. Will there be a sequel ?
StarkidDreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow. Thats one well written Disclaimer...now on to the rest of the story XD
RejaNuha chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Well I like what you've done with the sonnets. I think they are a nice touch.

The whole Canada thing was a bit extreme and I don't know where you're from but I definitely wouldn't let a group of strangers in my house...especially if they were Jehovah's Witnesses. In fact, I usually shut my door if I see them coming.

When I sit back adn think about the overall plot, it feels like some things were just completely random ideas that were thrown in- like Canada. Here is one piece of advice I offer you and its been one of the best pieces I've ever gotten- The KISS rule of plotting. KISS Keep it simple, stupid. Keeping things simple and taking time to explore each scene really helps in terms of plotting because things creep up on their own. You won't have to fish for them. Anyway, on the read the epilogue. Good luck to you!

RejaNuha chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
What! She is actually going to leave him? That doesn't make any sense if she is so utterly in love. I also don't understand why she protected Draco all this time instead of coming right out with it.

Overall, I like the fact that the staff was involved and it sort of became a match-making game for them although a bit unrealistic its fun. Your story has kept my attention but it is so fast paced and Snape's defensive walls are so strong that I feel it would take a lot longer to break them down. He opened up to her quickly when she was in her coma and she to him so rapidly as well.

I like what you've done with Gilderoy and Trelawney but even subplots like that have been fast paced. My advice to you would be to take your time and really explore each scene when you're writing.

Unlike most fiction on this site, your grammar and puntuation is spot on (which is hard to find on here). So definite props for that. Now I'm on to finish up the last bit. I love Snape.

Reja Nuha chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
"Mr Malfoy, please put your wand away, you shan't be needing it right now." - I lol'd. Dumbledore ever the voice of calm and reason.

I'm not really sure what to think of this chapter. I feel like Severus is way OOC and Hermione a little too. He guard has dropped too easily and she seems completely helpless and weak. I will continue to read for now but they really seems off in this chapter. Overall though, your writing style is easy to read and follow and I haven't noticed any typos so that is a wonderful thing.

Reja Nuha chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Can't be bothered logging in. I love the fact that she already knows and he will have no idea. This should be interesting. On to read more.

thinkb4uact chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Great chapter and story, quick question what ever happened with Harry.
writerdragonfly chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
This is stunning. Great work.