Reviews for Texas vs Tanner
CaraLee934 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Huzzah!
This very well written. I likes muchly!
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
!

Now why couldn't the series have done this or something similar? *pouting now* I could almost SEE this and was dancing in my seat, I was so excited about it. Great work! *two thumbs up*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
*happy squeal* "Here come de judge" LOL Oh I love it! This is GREAT! *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hm, well this is interesting. I'm trying to remember who played the lead role in Bronco and I'm coming up empty.

I like the story so far! *g*
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Excellent! Yes!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Love it! I really do!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Excellent start! I like the premise.
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Throughly enjoyed your resolution to this "hanging" situation left from the series. Thank you.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Great that Travis showed up and had done some research on the way. He was able to impeach a lot of testimony and show Vin was telling the truth about that. Nice touch to find out the sheriff was related to the victim and the prosecutor lost a lot of his case. Vin gave some great testimony and wasn't rattled. Very brave of him to admit that he couldn't read. Love that Chris was still going with plan b if needed even if it cost him his home in Four Corners. So nice that Vin got his not guilty verdict and they are going to party in the saloon. Nice bit of background on Chris being a teacher; bet he didn't have any discipline problems there. Very nice ending and very enjoyable read! Thanks for posting this here!
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Nice trial! Love Josiah using verse to bolster his statements. He's doing a terrific job shaking the credibility of the witnesses and providing terrific reasonable doubt for the jury. Love how well he's showing how much hearsay was involved in the accusation of Vin. Bronco did a wonderful job as a character witness. Love Chris' testimony on the stand. Nice shout out to that wonderful actor Fleming. Nice twist to have Judge Travis show up to help out and I'm sure JD had a horrible time trying to mislead the judge. Looking forward to the conclusion!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great start to the story and nice to get some resolution to that plot point from the series. I can see Vin wanting to get his case settled once and for all and nice that he asked Chris to go. Love Ezra in this; he really did think that they don't trust him and Chris is realizing just how he was taking all the teasing. Nice how they explained to JD why he couldn't help or get the judge involved. So nice to have Bronco show up to do what he can for Vin. Having Chris be the Yankee who captured Vin and Bronco was a great twist.
Marmie1955 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Very good story. Has axcitement, suspense, surprise (Chris was a school teacher?)You kind of lost Buck for awhile in Tascosa, but overall, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.