Reviews for Oakleys on a Pineapple
grayember13 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Wow! Im speechless. What did Renji do to you and UA that made you two torture him like this? Sad to say that about a fourth of the characters I didn't know. Maybe I should change that. Well GREAT story and hoping you will update while you can! You really should write more stories where you torture one of the main characters! Keep it up!
grayember13 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
hehehehehehe Ed is a fan of Batman then? AWESOME!
Petite Warrior chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
great story
StrictlySomething chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
You're right... I didn't get half(probably more) of the references... the ones that I did though made it worthwhile.

Loved the scenes with Havoc and Mustang, then McGonagall and Ron in particular!

I enjoyed the whole thing though! Let's see... when "Master 'Tulii' just grabbed the closest bystand, slit his throat..."... That poor bystander will never be Badass now!

The scene with Zaraki was hilarious! How he got as close as he ever does to steal and thinking! Haha!

Then of course Gin's statement on the crowd being a 'conflagration' followed by Renji's scene with the same idea! And of course, I laughed a lot with the last line... looks like Byakuya found him after all.

Very Funny!
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Yay! Awesome chapter! I think I got maybe Kabuto from Naruto and the Harry Potter ones ; Please update soon!
StrictlySomething chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Yes, FMA has ended... I honestly don't know what to do with myself now... Good thing bleach is still going... and going... and going(honestly I wish they'd put more than twenty pages in each chapter... it's just not enough)

Anyway, your fic! Excellent! I love Mustang so this made my day! The fact that he can't aim made it even better... hehe.

Poor Renji and his sunglasses. I doubt it will ever work. Sooo, keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
OMG this is sooooo funny! I love it when Renji is like "i forgot to tell them that Aizen was a treacherous evil bastard... oops" I thought I was going to pee myself! Sorry for taking so long to read this, but now that I have, I really really really really really like it a lot! I love Hawkeye and Mustang fighting together, it's so much fun! Any Whoo! Update soon!
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! Poor Renji- I do hope he manages to get that molten plastic off his forehead soon... please update soon!
StrictlySomething chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Funny funny funny!

First with Urahara's 'selective omnipotency' (died laughing at that point),

then at the point with Renji contemplating twelfth division with Urahara, Hiroyi, and Mayuri(learned how to chuckle as a ghost),

then Byakuya's admitted OOC-ness(hilarious character to mess with),

and finally with Renji forgetting about the whole 'Aizen' thing (died again somehow).

So, again, very funny(have I mentioned that?) and looking forward to more.
StrictlySomething chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Ah, Renji's reaction as to the time period... priceless.

Also, I loved how he kicked the 'katana collector's' butt in five seconds or so. Funny!

And finally, Kenshin's reaction at seeing Renji step out of his body was hysterical. I could see the expression perfectly in my mind's eye... hehe.

Good chapter!
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Nice chapter! The wall was funny! Please update soon!
StrictlySomething chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Renji being beaten up by Nanao was hilarious... I wish I had one of those heavy books to hit people with myself!

And Renji gets stuck again... and looses his sunglasses again... and Urahara is as conniving as usual... hehe

Don't know what the other anime is myself... but you write the fic in a way that I can follow it still!
StrictlySomething chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
And Renji failed again... *shakes head slowly*

Yay for Kyoraku and Urahara, I love those guys!

And what exactly has Kon been doing with Ichigo's body? Shame on him!
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
This fic is so funny! I love it! I've only been able to recognise (apart from Bleach) the OHSHC characters and Kakashi so far (I really need to watch even more anime) although I did manage to guess the FMA ones even though i've never seen it. Please write more soon- I really wanna see how many I can guess! :D

Please update soon!
StrictlySomething chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Looks like Renji has been found... I admit... I would probably attack him foaming at the mouth if he showed up at my door... good ol' neighborhood otaku, eh?