Reviews for A Divine Test
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I liked this it was slow sexy sensitive and smutty! All the ingredients to a good lovefest. I liked the e/e pairing also.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was so sad - it twisted my heart!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hallo,

Hmmmm, what a shitty situation they are in, but its easier said than done, but the solution is simple. now, dont get me wrong here. i said simple, not easy. alot of loved ones will be hurt. bella, rose and other family, but in the end its whats best to come out. sure, there will be pain and certainly anger, but whats better. coming out now before the marriage of edward and bella and em and rose divorcing or going on with there staight marriages...er...pretending and secretly hooking up for years. that will only end more badly than them coming out now. they need to come clean instead of years of seceret get togethers. as for the baby...yeah, thats tuff, but not impossible. edward can still be a father and in the childs life. sure bella would be pissed, but in the end it would allow her to be with a man that can be wholly hers and not with edward who really loves someone else who is also secretly hooking up with another. i for one would rather know now than years down the road. yea, i would be hurt and yes pissed putting it mildly, but i could not deny him his true love no matter how much it hurt me and i certainly would not deny him his child because of how things ened or me being pissed. i cannot deny the pain, but i would allow him his child and in truth it just means that edward and I was not meant to be, but have a beautiful child together. and yes, i am well aware that it would not be as easy as i am making it sound. there will be stages here. finding out, devastation, pain, anger, acceptance...er..hopefully, but in the end one would hope that everyone realized it worked out for the better.

personally coming out as gay is not easy for some. shit, down right fearful to some and i see why. so many are judged, beaten called names and worse like being disowned by loved ones for being gay. then some are simply ddeny it, trying to be what they think society wants them to be and thus staying in the closet and even taking up straight marriages and all the while hiding the fact they are gay. personally i for one would rather have society and family shunnn my arse than live a lie. i maybe be alone for all eternity, but i would be being true to myself. i cannot understand how ones family can disown there own child there flesh in blood, the child they swore to love no matter what disown them for being gay. i simply cannot wrap my head around that, but sadly its a harsh reality. you can chalk it up to the parents and how they were raised in there generation and how there parents raised them or chalk it up to the fact there just mean arse bigots or there bigotness comes from there religion. shit, your guess is good as mine and truth be told even the bigots have a right to there belief. i may not like it, we may not like it, but in all fairness everyone one even the arseholes of the world have the right to there belief. but the one thing that they do not have the right to do is cruxify you whether it be physically or with words for being gay. hell, for anything...sex or color. its perfectly fine if you dont like the fact someone is gay, but keep your hateful tongue to yourself. you would never catch me physically or verbally bashing someone because of there sex life or color.

i loved this story, but i was left with a tremendously bad vibe knowing that there romance would be kept in the closet like a dirty secret. if and when and i say when because it WILL come out for it ALWAYS does it will only end more badly because they kept it going for so long with the lies and cheating. yes, cheating. edward marries bella. em is married to rose and with edward and em sleeping together they are cheating on there wives. just because there both male doesnt negate that fact. it would be the same if it was two females sleeping together and not with there husbands. cheating is cheating no matter what sex you are. i wholly understand the fear and hurt edward and em are feeling about coming out to everyone. the hurt involved to bella and rose. i understand, hell more than most i understand, but carring on this secret romance for years to come will only end badly. i know from personal heartbreak. eventually all will come to reveal and its better its done now and not years down the road even with a child on the way. besides this secret romance will effect the child too. its better now for them to come clean and the child growing up the truth and finding out that his or hers parents marriage was a lie or that daddy only married mom because she was pregnant with me. no, the truth in coming out is better than the disasterious outcome in years to come.

well, shit fire and save matches ive been ranting.

my apologies. cheers, Hawkins051386
Punk-and-Perv chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
What a sad but brilliantly written little story.

I'm left feeling terrible for all of them. I can see the attraction, but damn. Just damn.

Well done!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Drama and Angst in spades. A wonderful little fic. It's just so heartbreaking, and hot too. ;) Great job.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very intense. And sad, for everyone involved. My heart broke for them all, while also being a little ragey, so, obviously, very well done!
lindachicia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY. WHY HAVENT YOU MADE IT INTO CHAPTERS? I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT AS A FULL STORY.
LovingPipersBoys chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This story was very good and very original. I loved it from start to finish. Great story. It would be nice to have a follow up one shot.
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow that was very intense and amazing. Thanks for posting. :)
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
omg when i was reading this i was like almost crying i felt so bad for them!1
dihenydd chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading this – the first Edward/Emmett pairing I have read. There was a beautifully constructed claustrophobic feeling of obsession which immediately engaged the reader. The fatalistic feeling on learning Bella is pregnant not only made me feel sad for them but also for the women in their lives who are unknowingly being short changed emotionally. Thank you.
TruceOver chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh I loved this story so much. So much intense pain, intense love...an obsession so strong that one doesn't come with out the other. Wonderful job on this one shot. It was just beautiful.
Glass.Ink chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was amazing. It was incredibly well-written.
twilightfanficreader chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, wow. It was really good. I love Emmett and Eddie together and the vulnerability of Emm was written great. Congrats on 3rd place :)
Erikasbuddy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great story Fragile!

Glad to see that you made it into the Top 20.

Good Luck!