Reviews for The Courting of Officer Gulch
tin-a-holic chapter 63 . 6/14/2014
OH my my. I love how this story filled in some gaps for me as far as Gulch's thought process went. I can't wait to finish Otherside Encounters now; I am going to be rereading a few chapters though (purely because I'm dragging out the inevitable). I am so loving the cross pollination/ intermingling of stories. it provides such a nice depth to the characters. you may have already resolved this but I am very curious where Dg and Cain went on their honeymoon and what adventures they managed to get into. I know its not really Gulch-verse but I cant help but wonder how you would manage to intertwine some sort of predicament DG got herself into with Cain, and mirror something with Gulch. or even- dare i mention it without Gulch? just musing. By the by thank you for such dedication and AMAZING quality of writing . Its feeding my muse
tin-a-holic chapter 47 . 6/14/2014
! #$%&*()_(*&%$# !...again loss of words! #$%&*()(*&%$# !
tin-a-holic chapter 45 . 6/14/2014
i love all of the guards! you're amazing!
tin-a-holic chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
i love these extra scenes. I feel like I'm being treated to something uber special. Really nice job on expanding the characters. Grant it i stopped at otherside encounter where you recommended so not sure how much more you work on gulch there but I am so enjoying myself. best part is when Gulch squats next to her and says " i generally try to act as un-princess like as possible."
tin-a-holic chapter 38 . 6/14/2014
((&(*$#$!%&*()_()(*&% ...at a loss for words... ! #$%&*()_)(*&%$# #$%... LOve...! #$%&*()(*&...tears...! #$%&*()(*&%$# !
tin-a-holic chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
SO GREAT
tin-a-holic chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
I really want to write reviews for every chapter but I'm just too damn greedy and need to devour more and more. i heart Dawkins
tin-a-holic chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
Seriously! pardon my vulgarity but my panties are all drippin'. How desperately do I wish you had your own Gulch and Tinman... for that matter I would't mind a pair for myself.
tin-a-holic chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
I swear this is about the cutest thing ever. I am so falling fast. I am also really enjoying the expansion and development of your;p- i mean the characters. I really hope that continues.
tin-a-holic chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
i am in total love**especially*** with the line "if this is happening, this never happened." Simply stunning.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I cried during this chapter I hope you're happy
mdas chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
The O.Z. has heard of Shakespeare?!
Hebi R chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
"Why hell-o Clarice," Ahamo muttered under his breath causing DG to choke.

...

"The hills are aliiive with the sound of muuusic," DG murmured back to Ahamo's humorous delight.

Alright, now I am having trouble breathing, and I think my neighbors are going to start complaining about the noise soon.
karenmiller1972 chapter 63 . 4/1/2012
Oh, you've caused me to fall in love with 'Love' again. I don't know whether to curse you or bless you.

So much today is based on action and flash and pomp, with no actual emotion involved.

And here I have become so caught up with reading your story every night till I finished. Loving the interaction and emotions you have draw out.

Thank you for introducing me to an appreciation for a good love story again.
zombieleopard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this, and also: was E. Gulch originally an option in the character list when you started?