Reviews for The Run Away
guest chapter 3 . 6/20
would appreciate an angst warning as this was very triggering
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Why is this so SAD! God damn, my feels are hurt...
LanternKing chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Oh... Right in the otp.

Just the ending so saaaaad

Very good though!

It's like I knew it was gonna end badly from the beginning

But I still kept reading!

I would love to see a sequel.
Discreetly Gleeful chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
You can't leave it like this! DX
TrustedAlias chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
What? No! It can't end! I was so into it! Easily, EASILY the best TF2 fic out there. It's deep, interesting and (fairly) realistic, and not the cheesy, cliche crap most people are posting. I acctually cried while I was reading it. I CRIED, man! You know how hard it is to do that to me? Very! Please please please don't end it here!
Elinorrr chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read, by the end of the first chapter I was wishing that it was a full novel. I love your writing style so much.

The ending was so bitter-sweet, so much that I cried. I wish I could add the story to my favourites a million times I loved this story so much

PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE!
ForgotMyPassword chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Please make an epilogue? Just I was readin' this awhile back and thought it was really good. Came back and read "Blood" and suddenly wanted to know what happened after it...

Even if you don't, it was really good. The whole one-sidedness of it all is a lot more realistic and.. more enjoyable to read then two guys who are suddenly in love start bangin' each other like rabbits. Gotta have plot.

Story has plot. :D
LoveThisFanFic chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Bawwwww The endind made me a little depressed lol...Well written!
thumbtack postcard chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
That was cool.
MageRightsActivist chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww. I thought it was very sweet, and it seems a lot like the Sniper to turn down Scout. It's nice to see one sided from Scout rather than Sniper being all rapist for once :L
HMC chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is really sweet and very, very well written. I don't know if you have plans for a part 2, but I'd love to read it!
EagleFox chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ok your summary looks interesting. Problem is I can't read the story. You need to space out the story. If you place everything in one big paragraph it'll strain your readers' eyes.