Reviews for Dancer
NatesMama chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
My heart aches for both of them. This show is killing me, man. :)

Another lovely vignette. Well done.
imadethiswheniwas11stopjudging chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Beautiful! Best one-shot ever!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Great job! You'll be sick of hearing form my by now:) Curl up with a good book eh? What do you like to read? And I saw in your profile that you're writing a novel? How's that going? Sorry for the 20 Qestions.

I love how you developed the metaphor. "Catherine and Andrew were both awkward movers, they darted in and out between the gliding motion of Booth and Brennan. " I liked that especially. It's like all of the people they come in contact with, but they're always the centre.

The ending was so very bittersweet and so excellently written. The very last line perfectly describes where they are I think.

I can't wait for the finale!

Awesome!

Leah
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hi there,

Oh so sad...

'She wants to run again, and he is powerless to stop her'...

But love the way she comes out to him...How she does not let him go without first hugging him and telling him that he will see her tomorrow...That is all he needed to know...

I am really anxious about the final too...

Thank you for this one...

Ger
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Thanks for this lovely fic! However, I'm sad to say that I remain terrified at their possible parting in the finale.
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Loved it :o) Thanks for sharing.

Poor Booth. Ohhh the suspense for next week argh!

Kaz x
stephaniew chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great story! I like the dancing analogy, it really works! Although I gotta say I'm a little tired of all the dancing myself... :) The writing was very good, very true to the characters also!
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Fetal position seems like a grand plan to me! I cried last night during the closing scene... the repetition of their first kiss/night was too traumatic... HH better get it right for the season finale!

Rant complete... I loved your analogy of the B&B relationship as a dance... beautiful!

Smiles,

Naomi
jsq chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I loved this:

It angered him, to be honest, it angered him that if he was to walk away he would compromise everything he'd worked so hard to prove to her, that some relationships are forever, sometimes people don't walk away. And yet, she could step away from him all the time, she could walk away and know that he would always chase her.

It really isn't fair, what she's doing. She's doing to him the one thing she can't bear for anyone to do to her. Hopefully she'll realize it before the end of the next episode. Lovely story.
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Your prose always sounds like a poem. The cadence, the flow, everything is just very beautiful.

Jane
Skole chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi Em,

Lovely metaphorical theme running through this piece. It is reflective and discordant in parts as they falter and break their rhythm.

They are dancing a complicated minuet when they should be doing the lambada by crikey!

As always, it is great to read the work of other Aussies on this site. Looking forward to more from you!

Sam
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I, for one, enjoyed this very much. But that seems to be the case with pretty much all your stories, so I can't say I'm really objective. That episode... You know that tearing feeling in your heart that you/I may/may not have gotten during that 100th episode? Well I felt that tug here, especially at the end. And then the promo? Man, when the "I Owe It All To You" songs' instrumental started, and Cam asked if Brennan was leaving and then Booth is all torn up? :''O. To answer your pondering, yes, those are in fact tears. BUT, because of those stills, I'm also 94.7% sure that Booth is receiving some sort of offer to get away too, and Fox's official description hints at that too. That episode was a nail-biter though. I felt really sad for that boy, fictional as he may have been. Bah, I'm babbling. Write more soon! (And PS: Next week we find out if you're the best author in all of fanfiction-dom)!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very sweet - and sad. Such a great episode.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awesome :D
MadDelight chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
shouldve really happened. but was implied that was all he needed.