Reviews for Threads of a Different Color
Curse you...

I want more!

Please!
xXDFXx chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
I fell in love with Dr. H a little while ago and I started watching the Guild so that I could follow your story better. I really hope you write another one.
axisofsymmetry chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
My only comment:

Aww yay! 3
Q chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Very sweet ending. I'm so glad you decided to finish this story. I've been following since the Freeze Ray Chronicles and its nice to have closure. Thank you!
Magesa chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Thanks for the story! I've been following from the beginning and glad to see your story come full circle. It's been a wonderful ride. Do keep up with the one-shots. They'll be sweet, plus I'm sure Penny's going to have at least one misgiving.
Fell4 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Oooooh! I DO want that! You just made me the happiest girlly-girl on earth right now readin' this sweet story! It was just so darn cute! Oops. Thats my inner Texas comming out of its shell and praising you- be proud I usually keep it locked away! LOL Kust kidding! This chapter IS amazing though! GO BILLY!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Pen E Forthotz chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
YAY! I am so happy with this ending!
Pen E Forthotz chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
o-wee-o-wee-oooo dun- dan- dummm. Kick his ass Billy!
Magesa chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Oh, super exciting! I can't wait until the next chapter! I'm so happy Billy's in the picture again, I can't even tell you.
axisofsymmetry chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
So I finally started watching "The Guild", and I now understand all the references. Yaay. :D

I am so happy that you finally got the next chapter out. I was thinking about it the other day. My thoughts were, "Hmm...I wonder when Billy's gonna reunite with Penny. Did I just call him Billy? My mind always calls him Dr. Horible or NPH. Weird..."

That is insight into my brain. What I would like to find out in the next chapter is whether or not she ever got good at playing violin.

And that was my review. :)
DreamsDeath-RaysAndAlchemy chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I feel so honored to have my video featured in the A/N x3

OH OH OH

I got an idea!... Probably something that would happen a while down the road but what if like... Zaboo found out that Cyd was really Penny? Since he's like a super stalker and all xD
Q chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Like many of your other reviewers, I'd like to see you write post-freeze ray chronicle material. I would love to know how penny/cyd would respond to billy's instant message. If he is still in the ELE or if he will visit her or if the Knights of Good will find out about Billy. Gosh, I'm getting excited just mentioning it! You have to write a sequel to the freeze ray chronicles!
DestinyMan50 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Wow, Really great
physhiephaucs chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
this is a great story! please update soon! i would love to see dr horrible/billy finally find penny/cyd again! it is a little chiche, but i just think that you make them into a adorable couple :3
Fell4 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I think you SHOULD do the Guild. You can meet 'Vork' but, unlike in the show, he corners her and talks to her about ELE or Billy or something. Oh, and when Billy/Hammer finds out about the guy that burst in on her (cant remember his name) and made her cry whoever it is wants to kill him... Yah, not very original ideas but thats all I got...

Keep Writing,