Reviews for Death Letters
SakR9 chapter 1 . 2/10
Ahahaha!
I just kneeeewwww her revised new letter would be bad!
Super good funny ending and hilarious letter of Alto's. Very good writing, really enjoyed it. Him crying over his letter, it's just so true!

Thank you!
Fuzzy Conchiita chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Unexpected ending!

Lol.

Well, I'm a both fan of Macross F and HIMYM and I found this fanfic is so cool. It does make me, like somethimes grinning when I read this. Especially Sheryl's letter lol.

Faved. Keep writing.
Jho chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awesomely cute story!
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
gyahh. LOL HUAHAHAHHAHA XD

The part when Alto kept on saying 'Both sides' RULES XD

Thanks for the chap, see ya :)
LanternFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awesome! The characterizations were spot on, great humor and a nice switch to romantic drama when Alto confronted Sheryl about her seemingly cool goodbye letter. I can totally see her writing that follow-up letter just as I can see Alto finally breaking down to read it years later culminating in another confrontation that ends humorously. Best of all, the caring and love the two have for each other is clearly shown at the end of the story. Bravo!

Till your next story.
byurside chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You had me going there with the ending for a while!

I would've loved to read Sheryl's reaction to Alto's letter though. ;)

I like how you display the time as Alto was writing his letter. It gave a sense of something gradual, something not so immediate.
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMG your story was sooooooooooooooooo good! They got married!

And OMG you gave me such a fright in the end! I actually thought Sheryl died! Thank God she didn't! _
Aprillis chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh god this is good! Was laughing throughout the whole story! Great job :)
Fostersb chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very funny, I love how well Sheryl knows her Alto. You really had me at the end that I thought Sheryl had died so soon. But I was pleasantly surprised.
vivitoru chapter 1 . 5/13/2010