Reviews for Fighting for Her
Laucha chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that was super nice, i like your stories
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I liked this. It was good.
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice one to have Santana protect Brittany with all she has!
sarah chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
that was great. especially the faberry at the end. it was like O_O wtf? but in a good way
Brittana chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Never mess with Brittany or Santana will tear the town apart looking for you

Love this fic!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awesome job ! XP
pretty little gekko chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i totally wanna ask for a continence even though its complete! great fic!
wkgreen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Thanks for sharing! :)
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was adorable. I think they should have this in the show because then it would prove to everyone that Santana really is Brittany's protector. Because we all know it, but they don't show it enough in the actual show. So yeah, I think this was absolutely brilliant. Great, great job!
flutterbyyou chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww...loved the Faberry moment in the end :) This looks just like something I could picture Santana doing. Protecting Brittany from any kind of harm. Short fic, but I love it nonetheless!
star jelly chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was a really good story! I liked the ending, it was awesome!
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I've never thought about Faberry... Well, great fic. I so LOVE Brittana! They're the best couple. Much luv.
Kenmura chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yep, the Faberry makes it perfect ;)

It totally makes more sense Santana is fighting for Brittany then for Puck (laryngitis). That's just weird, Haha..keep writing. I enjoy ur one-shot.
momentary-ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Love this! It was so sweet can I think completely captured the Britana dynamic. I can definitely see Santana beating someone up for insulting Brit. Fantastic! Did I say I love it yet? ;)
pixiebells chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ooooh, so THAT'S the ending! Wasn't sure what you meant. hehehe. veryyy cute :)