Reviews for Potato in law OR wurst in law ever!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
There was no point for Daniela to be in the story. I'm kind of confused by that. There was little to no character development, we didn't get to know too much about her, other than she's close enough to the Italy brothers to call them pet names, and she shows up three or four times to get 'introduced', take a necklace and give it back to Lovino (Lovino could have kept the necklace, saying something about it being special or expensive and then handing it off to Feliciano). Daniela didn't get nearly enough time, or an actual part in the plot for me to actually like her. I actually started to DISLIKE her due to my frustrations of how you handle it. Over all, she didn't need to be in the story, and it would be as cute, sad and just fine the way it was... Another problem I had... All the uke characters wore dresses. I've heard explanations saying that the uke is the 'girl' in the relationship. Girls wear pants too. Some girls are the more dominate in the relationship, even though they're 'getting it', not 'giving it'. Just because they aren't the dominate in the relationship, especially since we are still growing out of our 'boys are this and girls are this' age, I don't like how you portray them as feminine because of their male partner. Weddings should be comfortable and Lovino wasn't too comfortable with the idea of a dress, though he could've possibly end up wearing one anyway. I kind of think that Feliciano would push the idea that it would be cute on Lovino, but not to the point where Lovino would HAVE to.
I meant this as constructive feedback, but it seems like it's all hatemail. I end up ranting way too long, and in turn, it seems like I'm drilling my rude, obnoxious point into your brain, and I deeply apologize for that.
NiaStrawberry.theKing chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i have not even started reading this but ill let you know im reading it only because of the pun dear god best pun
takuya chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
oh this story was so very cute I loved it
Romana Lovina Vargas chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
Then I shall bring joy to your day, which make you very priviledged...not everyone receives the joy of an Italian. : D Love this story, and I'm still working on that drawing. Not sure if I want to make it funny, serious, of chibified! My sorella, Feli, is actually helping. (Her account is somewhere in here...Feliciana Venesiana Vargas...I think...
Romana Lovina Vargas chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I am so on that drawing! I have the perfect red dress! I wore it for my aunt's wedding, and it looks great on Italians!I'll let you know when I get it done! (I'm not the best, but I'm average...)
Vampchick2010 chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
this is so far best wedding fic ever!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
NO KISSING! BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA!

i wanna become one with russia... He's awesome!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
its prolly not as bad as what i had done to ludwig in So Strong.

I cried for days!

You should read it. its one that im uber proud of.

And yes i know that i screwed up england and america.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
"I-I just do know!" He snapped.

Arthur speak engrish good.

And he tells Alfie to learn the language.

WHY IS IT SOO DIFFICULT?
BakaRamenBowl chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
wow... feli can fight...im in shock!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow... feli has a pair?
Jigglypuff Hime chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
yay mexican character
Nicoue chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
ASDFGHJKL-

SEQUEL NAO PLZ! oAo

Spain and Romano are having a baby w

(Skips off merrily )
Nicoue chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
I was laughing almost all through this chapter XD

Killed by his future self and ressurected by a magic bunny

(So wait... Kiku wasn't there last chapter... but he's here this chapter? ...Time paradox)
Nicoue chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
FINALLY! I was wondering when this part would actually come around :D

But wait... (reads chapter again)

... No Kiku? You didn't invite Kiku?

Meanie TT_TT