Reviews for Bad Idea
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Soo amazzzinggly aaawweessomme! Its normaly always Hotch with Rossi when its Reid/Morgan stories and fanfic writer. I'm glad you see that writing a slash doesn't mean every character has to be gay/bi.

I'm a fan of Garcia/Morgan but you're making me lean more towards the Hotch side with this story. I hope you have more stuff with them together. I look forward to reading it XD
Mildly-Neurotic chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was really sweet. Well written too.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Really enjoyed this little one shot. Hotch/Garcia is an intriquing idea. Thanks for sharing!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Realistic and believable. Love the chicken part lol! Nice story.

Thnx for the read!
Unamerican chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
thank you for making me a penelope and hotch fan story was uber cute
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
love it
i love when hotch makes garcias nervous
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
nicely done!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*Giggles*

Loved it. The initial couple of sentences ("hugely, insanely bad"), the wind-up chicken...were so SO Penelope. And Hotch would wait for her to try the first

Move...
Kitty-Tastic chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I just found this story, and I have to say I love it. I'm a fan of Hotch/Garcia fics - romantic or not - and I like the subtlty and ease of this one. Thanks for sharing it.
mummacass chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this was a really good story. I look forward to reading more of your work
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
that was really good hon i loved it thanks for sharing
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Haha, Garcia's a trip. "Here's a wind-up chicken toy I just happen to have in my pocket. Go play and stop distracting me." I've never really considered Hotch/Garcia before. They're just complete opposites. But now that I'm thinking about it, he does smile an unusual amount around her. Well, unusual for him anyway. Hmm... I could see it.
Rexybaby aka Karen chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm a big H/P fan but I have a soft spot for Hotch/Garica fics too. Hotch and Garcia had some great and fun loving chemistry in Season one. Even if it was over the phone they both joked and smiled. I know they've had one (Pickup 4x9) or two (?) in later seasons but just not the same.

Sorry totally of track here :O), really enjoyed this story and thank you so much for sharing it with me.
BookMonkey chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I hope you will continue on with this story. It's very cute and Hotch and Garcia stories are limited. You did a great job with it.
pipsthief chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Good Job, great story. Can never have enough Hotch/Garcia. Loved the little chicken. Definitely Garcia.