Reviews for The Boy Is Mine
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I happen to quite like raccoons. They're small but vicious creatures and can lash out if cornered. A single racoon can fight off any domestic dog no matter how big it is.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Dont you think Logan could've told Camille that he liked her first before ending the story? Cuz I'm not quiet sure about the ending...But anyways I LOVED this story! 3
Alecks454 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
aha! The chapter was hilarious not how i thought it would end but stiil. My fav part was when Carlos was laughing like a drunken guy and his balance flew out the window.
Alecks454 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
How can you NOT be pleased with this chapter! I mean where do i begin... well the beginning! The part where Stephanie was trying to tell Carlos that she liked like him and he did not get it that was funny! The slap fight between Carlos and Logan was even funnier and Carlos was an idiot for not getting what Stephanie was trying to say! Then when James wanted to pull put his very shiny no split ends hair. Made me laugh harder. But the funniest part of all? Was the conversation between Logan and Kendall! It started from the moment when Kendall was saying how Obvious Camille's crush was on him A boy was it obvious i mean he is a idiot for a genuis! And when Kendall laughed at certain moments it was the right place cause it was HILARIOUS! I mean I choose you? Who wouldn't laugh at that and the poke ball comment? Hilarious! Jeez Kendall is funny! So awesome chapter my fav yet!
Alecks454 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
haha the ending was funny!
Alecks454 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Carlos! Say it to Stephanie i am team carphanie and lomille!
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
uh.. idk what to say to this chapter
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Hahaha
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Haha
Miss Fenway chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Last chapter, whee. I almost feel like I accomplished something today.

I LOVE Bandana Man. He's supposed to come back in the show, did you know that? Big Time Superheros. Sounds awesome to me!

Wait Logie, lol. WHy would Camille be in a supply closet?

Annnnnd they're fighting again haha. I just want to cuddle them, they are way too adorable.

Aw, Logie and Carlos and BFFs again YAY! The little make up coversation was the best. Just what they needed to say. I just love how clueless they both were about Camille and Stephnie likeing them, and yet it was obvious that the other was liked by ones of the girls.

So I really liked this. Sorry the reviews suck. I should- I don't even know. I guess I'll be back if you update your other stories. Byyyyee
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Well, go figure, you hated this chapter and it was my favorite so far. I mean, I find the Simms Twins irritating characters and I'm glad that they're not in every episode. In fact, they were only in Big Time Love song, right? I'm probably wrong. Alos, I don't like the Jenifers. I suppose their rotten personalities are supposed to come off as funny, but I don't find anything funny in being mean to someone. Treat others how you would like to be treated, you know?

But no really, this was my favorite chapter. Natually I liked Carlos and Logan fighting because it was angsty even though it was funny. And I liked James and Kendall pulling them away from each other and I loved their separate conversations. Especially Kendall and Logan. Kendall's reaction when he found out about Stephanie liking Carlos was precious. What a good friend. So yeah, this was my favorite chapter. Sorry if this review sucked. I don't know what I'm still doing here, I really don't. I'm off to finsih this story thpugh!
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Logan, for the record, I think you would be much better at giving relationship advice than James. James is too shallow.

Ignore the fact that I'm with Logan while I go cuddle Carlos for a bit. Because he's just so sweet and adorable.

All right, back to Logan and Stephanie. I loved their conversation, giving each other advice on how to handle things. It was so sweet especially after everything that's already happened.

Camille, go away.
Miss Fenway chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
You know what's weird? Big Time Audition and the beginning of Big Time Crib totally made me think that Kendall and Camille were going to end up together. That's what the beginning of this chapter reminded me of. Kind of sort of a little bit not really what was I thinking just ignore me.

I love the story you made up for the boys protecting Logan and everything. That was very sweet. I love it when they look out for each other.

Kendall, just kill her, okay? Logan is mine now.

Carlos, if Stephanie doesn't know who Mercedes is, then how is she going to ask her about Logan? Silly baby bunny.

I like Camille and Stephanie when they're not psycho. So yeah. Kendall can have Jo, Carlos can have Stephanie, James can have Camille since they're so similar anyway, and Logan can have me! Problem solved.

Onto chapter seven, I guess.