Reviews for Soul To Soul
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OHHH I LOVE IT HUN! brilliant stuff!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lucifer failed to realize, he wasn't the only thing inside of me - so was the depths of my brother's love. A love so strong it stirred me to move. Loved this line.

What a great story! Love how Sam fought Lucifer and heard his brothers voice.

It is just a TV show, but I'm so tired of crying. Thanks for trying to help.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww this was soo good! Great job sweetie! :D
buyokitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I totally agree with you about the season finale. I was crying by the end of it. If I didn't already know they were doing a sixth season, I would say that they ended the show perfectly.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome piece of writing Karen, could so imagine Sam thinking that as he is fighting Lucifer and that Dean being there for him is what gives him the strength to overcome satan. The end of the epi broke my heart, it didn't sit well with me. I have no idea what they have in store for Season 6 but I want those boys back together side by side, definitely not Sam looking through the window at Dean having the life he always dreamed of.
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Beautiful. I just finished watching the finale and this is nearly exactly like what I was picturing... through my horrible sobbing.

Thanks so much for writing.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Omg! It almost like the show i love it! poor sammy and dean.. R u happy that is not over yet? Cant wait 2 see dean face when he see sammy! U awesome 4 write this
carocali chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
"With a low, painful growl, I carved my name on the inside of my own flesh - a reminder of who I was - still am. I fought with all the power I had within me. I wouldn't let Dean down."

I SO love this! What a beautiful description.

I'm still processing the episode, but I like this inner take on what happened with Sam!