Reviews for Promise
annabethjackson1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
That was actually really good. And the ending made my heart so happy 3
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OH MY GOSH. This is killing me with the perfection and the fluff that hurts me in ways I didn't think I could be hurt. I really like the angle you took with Sam actually being out of the picture and Dean actually settling down and being happy and married and now a dad twice over. Even though he named his kid Sam. Of course he would. And he tells Ben exactly what it means to be an older brother. And man, you just made me tear up. This is fabulous. Thank you.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Happy as I am that Sam didn't stay dead for very long, I have to admit that this story is very sweet.

And sad. Very sad.

And perfect.

Very perfect.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww. This is so sweet! :)
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is a cute little story of what could've been. I loved the Ben and Dean bonding moments and the speech about being a big brother. Thank you for this. :)
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
omg! sooooooo sad! great ending!
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my God! So sweet! I lovet it.

Thank you to share this with us.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I don't know what I would do if they made Dean a dad in canon, but I love this fic. I love how Dean demands that Ben and his brother stand together just 'cause their brothers. Amazing job!

As Always,

Joee
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really loved this. Really brought tears to my eyes.
NikaDex chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh my gosh..this made me cry because it was so beautiful..thank you so much! xx
FiferRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It's been nearly a month, and still, this made me cry.

*grumbles* Stupid season finale being all depressing and junk...

Great story though. :)
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I wish. And I know what you mean, how megaly majorly depressing was it. Sam AND Adam dead... Suckage galore.
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh my gosh! AMAZING! this was soo much better than i was expecting! I cant wait to read more! Keep going!
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
your not the only one who feels depressed after watching the season finale i think alot of fans feel the same way and i never cried so much in my life like i did watching the season finale
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved this, the idea of making Dean finally have his normal life, and with Ben, I can see him being nervous about Lisa being pregnant considering everything he's been through, and as sad as I am about Sam, I think this is a great ending