Reviews for Tomorrow
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
As always, an awesome story. I definitely thought he should've gone to Brennan's after he put her in that cab.

My favorite quote? "I don't want another partner. I only want you." Made me smile. :-)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
WHY CAN'T YOUR STORIES HAPPEN IN THE SHOW? God, your fics are cuter than the entire episode put together!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Sorry this has taken a while! As always I enjoyed reading your writing, and I like the good balance here between angst, friendship and hopefulness. I liked how Booth got there so fast, and was waiting for her. In more ways than one I guess. Very moving discussion about partners, and I loved his response. It was such a lovely, tender moment at the end, and I love that she called to him. I'm sorry this is a bit short and rambly, as you know, I'm a bit sleep deprived!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
was the last scene of the epi heartbreaking or was it heartbreaking? My heart took a leap (or at least as close it could get to a leap) when I saw the look in Brennan's eyes when she turned around in the taxi and looked back at Booth. The look in her and his eyes were simply..heartbreaking. I haven't read any spoilers (except the one that you plasted on your FB page that kept leaping out at me), but I'm pretty sure that they won't leave. maybe Bones will just take a long vacation (while between the two seasons) and come back refreshed and suddendly become aware of her feelings for Booth and not be afraid anymore! again, just hopeful wishing! :) Despite all that, I'm still a teeny bit scared to watch this weeks epi.

Right, back to your story. It's beautiful! I love Booth's caring emotions and how he was scared of losing her, but hesitant to touch her. He really respects her space instead of thrusting his thoughts on her completely.

"I don't want another partner. I only want you."

Brennan looked up at him, having lost a few inches in height when she'd kicked off her heels. She lost track of how long they stood there staring at each other, but she knew she was the one who broke the extended gaze. This is a BEAUTIFUL scene! I can picture it already! :D

Booth chuckled and stumbled backward, the action breaking their contact. "No decisions until tomorrow," he tried once more. "I'll stay outside your door all night if that's what it takes to keep you from leaving tonight."

Head tilted to the side, she pinned him with as much of a glare as she could muster. "Your efforts would prove fruitless and unnecessary. I'm going to bed as soon as you leave." It's Booth and Bones again! :D Her own logical self

Bravo! and like Booth said, tomorrow!

daphne
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OMG SHE CAN'T LEAVE WHAT ARE THE WRITERS DOING TO US? anyway loved this perfect for thursdays episode i'm so scared to whatch the next weeks episode i'm freaking out hbu?/

xoxo crazy hot

leah

keep on writing girly
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved two lines in particular:

"Her arms fell to her sides, and though she voiced nothing, her eyes spoke volumes."

You captured Brennan's tendency to become highly inarticulate when it comes to speaking openly about emotions.

2. ""See you tomorrow," he stated over his shoulder."

When it comes to short one-shots, I'm a stickler for the idea of every word being important. The fact that you chose "stated" as your verb really stood out to me. It was Booth's way of trying to control the situation. He had no idea if she'd actually choose to stay, but he wanted to persuade her and did so by declaring, not questioning that she'd be there.

Can't wait to read more of your fics. . .

–Sarah
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww... this was soooo cute! I'm just squeeing on the inside!

I love their no-need-to-speak-yet-I-understand-everything-you-say sorta partnership -coughlovecough-. And, as always, you show it very well.

I have a feeling that all of my reviews are the same, sorry about that! But I really did love it.

Can't wait for the next... even though we kinda know the answer to this... at least I think so... didn't you say something about another season being confirmed? (Or was that last season? :D Time flies.)
JlovesA chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Another great fic! I can always rely on your stories when I want a little more from the episodes :) I still have a few fics to catch up on. I'm not able to read them as much as I want to :( Can't wait for the next one! I can only imagine what the finale will bring!

Take care,

Kate
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I love this so hardcore.

it's amazing.

in character.

perfect end with room for more.

probably exactly what happened.

and once again, pretty much what i was thinking only way more eloquent.

awesome.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww. This absolutely should have happened in the episode. I shall forever believe that it did ;) Perfectly perfect in every way.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Let's hope she doesn't fly away again this year. I don't know how I'll deal.

Nyre
Luxuride chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Thanks for a great read. If I can pretend that this happened in the actual episode, it'll make me feel so much better. :) Loved it.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Perfect...soooo afraid that one of them will be leaving at the end of the season!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
sweet!
spark3597 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
OMG. That was so epic. Like I said! Oh, and you get extra points for the dedication! Sorry I haven't made the vid yet but you know that after Bones is Fringe and then after that I just can't think of anything else but Fringe! Sorry!