Reviews for Shaun Hastings, Fanboy
Darkbrokenreaper chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love the panicking Shaun does XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awwwwwwwwww...
I woudl do it. I would fangirl over Leo. I just would.
XD
ieirena chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was lovely. 3

Will we be seeing anymore of this pairing? Because I sure hope so! (:
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You're right with the description of this story, really. You are. And you did a very good job with it. I can actually imagine this scenario happening... :3

Midnight Marquis
Abyssopelagic chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This made me really, really happy. Very nice style of writing you have here, and fantastic fic overall. 8D Will be faving this.
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I...I have...I have no words...because this right here? Is the best. Thing. EVER! It's bloody amazing and fits so perfectly with both Shaun and Leo's character. Love it!
demyxFAN chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Some parts were so hilarious and well written! Lolol love ittt
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Lol, the only thing missing is Shaun squealing like the rest of us fangirls. XD Brilliant stuff.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow this is soooo good, you should write a sequel, Leonardo could be telling Ezio about his dream and Lucy could just turn to Shaun, be sooooo funny.

any way I love this!
Hekateras chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was very funny. :D In-character, too.
WhenEndsMeet chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ah! This made me crack up so much. The best part, I think, was when Leonardo spoke of the Biography and Shaun spazzed out. xD
faggottree chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Do you have a DA account? I'm friends with Kidavi and she wanted to thank you personally but doesn't have a account. Drop her a comment. :

Also, your Leonardo is wonderfully adorable, I was giggling madly the entire time.
L'Artista Brilliante chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I watch kidavi on devART, too. This is a cute fanfic! _
LilSamLeon chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love this I never saw a shaun and Leo fanfic but god this is so good. Please write more with these two.
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was a really good short story. I loved it!