Reviews for For the Planet
chrnno chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
"Do not think of this as negotiating with terrorists, because I am not willing to negotiate."
That line is the best and I can totally see Lex deciding to do something like this.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hahahaha, this is genius.

Well played.
Lord Caelum chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
In all honesty, my initial thought upon reading your fic of Captain Planet's supervillain foes joining him and doing...SOMETHING is far inferior to what you hace crafted Mr. Tullberg. May you continue to live and spout stories as easily as you breathe.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love it when Lex Luthor uses his power for (mostly) good. This is probably the only way that America could actually be convinced to act on this issue (unfortunately), but it's really cool how Lex uses his evil mastermind genius for good. Although, it seems like the part about the "Kryptonian threat." is more because it's part of who he is than he particularly wants it there.
karanne chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I can see him doing this ...
Piole chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome, XDDD

Thanks for sharing.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Dear Adrian:

You should do a sequel where Poison Ivy offers her services. "Yes, Mr. President, I know some very efficient ways of getting carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. All I would have to do is alter the biochemistries of a certain percentage of the American populace, so that they inhale CO2 and exhale oxygen inside of vice versa..."

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Reminds me of Lex from Superman : The Red Son, who literally turned the Earth into paradise after getting rid of Superman.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Yep, that's Lex.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So... Brilliant.

Why didn't I like Luthor again?

...

Oh, that's right; I do like Luthor. Superman is the twit. I mean, look at him! Running around in a blue spandex body sock, wearing his underwear on top, with a towel flapping heroically around his neck... Yeah; what's not to love?
Sdarian chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was pretty neat. It would have been better if you used this to springboard a full story out of it, but I'll take what you have.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wouldn't it be easier to just PLANT MORE TREES?

Think simple, for crying out loud.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
*snickers about this* the funny [or ironic] part about it is - this could happen in the real world, or if Lex were real - he'd do this in actuality.

Brilliant, like all your fics!

Tracey Claybon
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awesome :) You hit Lex's voice dead on. Particularly liked the negotiating with terrorists comment.

Nice.

Erisah
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You know if this really happened. I would have a very hard time getting angry about it.