Reviews for Kind of Magical
CealSR chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
SUPER late feedback - I'm trying to fill a Community void with fan fic and have been working my way through all the sites I've been able to find. This is my an explanation about why this appreciation is SO LATE. LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing! Really just a pleasure to read:D
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I really liked this! This version was much better.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Well I love this :)
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Perfect! I wish this was how the episode went.
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Fabulous. Every word is absolutely perfect. Bravo!
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
amazing story )
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love all of your stories I wish they were longer (multichapter) but I appreciate it.
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Have you considered being a writer for the show?

The banter (even the forced ones), the characterisation was so good...

If community decides to do a parody of their own episode, this would be it...
Korella May chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really liked this! Perfect character tone )

(except the part about Vaughn wearing his shirt hehe)
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I completely agree about Jeff/Britta often feeling forced last season and I love that you had Abed state and try to change the flow of the epiode. I liked that Jeff became aware of that also. And cute ending. Just...wonderful and cute.
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Well, this is perfect. The episode definitely should have gone down like this instead. It actually made me laugh out loud a lot more than once. And it was very cute. I loved it! I think you have the group dynamic down perfectly - that's why I love your fics so much. One of my favs:

"Abed just said something amazing," Troy said, awed.

"It wasn't amazing. It was stupid," Britta snapped.

"No, that was stupid," Troy retorted. He crossed his arms across his chest, proudly.

Britta smirked.

"Your face is stupid!" she rejoined.

Troy gasped, momentarily shaken by the devastating blow.

Love it!
queen0fthecastle chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I so wish this is how the episode had gone. This was a great read! _
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very sweet! Thanks for sharing your story.
immortalbeloved13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
As much as I loved the episode (Chang, FTW, in that one!), I like this even better! This was an awesome story. :)
supermon chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was so on point its crazy! My favorite line though was Troy's, "Who drinks milk in the bathroom?" Hahahaha! Such a Troy line!