Reviews for The Sorrowful Dark of Hell
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lovely. Really good work. :)
Jerney not signed in chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ah, much better ending than the show gave us. I like this one. It makes sense.

Yeah Dean is not going to last long with Lisa. That's all so artificially imposed. Who's buying that? No one.

It was weird.

This, on the on hand, makes sense.

Great job.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
omg.. i love it.. it aweosme..lol..

in the 6 season hope sam go to dean and not run away.. cuz theu need each other.. omg.. did you cry.. i know i did
Sotobow chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Based on the characters, there's not much of a chance that Dean's going to do NOTHING to try saving Sam. He did promise Sam, but he's always been willing to break his promises to save his brother. I totally agree with your story in that you had Dean kind of try to be with Lisa, but fail. And I do think Sam would walk away and try to let Dean live. :(

I love that you've reunited them - I can't wait for it next season. I just hope they handle it as well as you have here.

Great story - like the knee-jerk tag. ;)

Sotobow
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Thank you so much for writing this: I really needed to read something like this fic after last nights episode.

Thanks for making me feel better.

Great job!

racefh853629 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awww... I'm happy to see the boys together again. Great job! :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I still don't know how to react. I am not 100% sure what even happened. Hell, I went to bed philosophizing that Chuck is actually God. :)
Noninone chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I dont think he will stay with Lisa either.

Awesome ;D
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is exactly what I needed this morning! Thank you so much for such a great, well written fic :D. I absolutely love it beginning to end and hope that this is how the show pans out next season.
Tiger chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Excellent!
Jessica Lang chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i like it :)

thanks for writing

it's hard to write for after the finale, becuase it's so vague
Artemis chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Yeah, it was short - almost too short. Seriously, after last night, I'm gonna be flippin' out until the Season 6 premiere. But if there were any mistakes, I didn't find any. Great job in such a short amount of time!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was awesome girl just like the episode was! :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2