Reviews for Belonging
HerTaintedQuill chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
There are one or two missing punctuation marks. She portrayed her irritating loquaciousness well. She seemed to be rather precocious. A child of eleven years old would not normally talk about kissing and stuff. lol. I liked it. It was an entertaining piece.
Morghen chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Hahaha, I love how Lavender was sharing gossip with the Sorting Hat. Your Sorting Hat's personality is spot-on! Great job and I hope you do more of these!

controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ah, young Lily is brilliantly devious x33

I like how've you made Lily different to the others - It's great that you didn't cop out like so many people do :O

Great take _
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, now this was interesting!

I guess it might seem sort of a given that all Harry and Ginny's kids would end up in Gryffindor, but I actually loved the little twist where she got sorted into Slytherin!

And I loved the line where she says it would be fun to shock made me think she had inherited a bit of her Grandad's prankster nature XD Well done :)
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oooh, this is really good. I must say, I've never considered the possibility of Lily being in Slytherin. This is really interesting :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Haha this is such a cute little trail of one shots. Update soon!
SoUsay234 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010

God, Lavender talks to much for anyone's well-being.

Haha, but this is really well written.

And it's kind of funny how, in the end, the hat just gets annoyed with her and puts her in Gryffindor
GiantPurpleRing chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Awww, you make everybody so mean! You are not helping my recently developed theory, that everyone is secretly heartless and evil and that's why there are so many hobos and starving starving african children and wars and murderers.

My personal opinions aside, that was very funny and well written. Good job.
lonely hands chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Haha, I felt sorry for the hat! Lavender is a bit of a chatter-box! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010

OMG, I'm dying to see Ron's reaction!

Maybe you should write it as a side story. Haha, this is great XP
wanderingmaiden chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Very funny! I like how Lavender outtalks the hat. She always bothered me a little in the books. I'm glad the sorting hat feels the same way. :)
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was very interesting. You've written the hat perfectly, and I loved Lily's personality.
controlled climb chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I liked this one.. always wondered what the conversation between Lavender at the Hat must've been like. Anyway, very well done and enjoyable :D
Rameelia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Lovely. Haven't read any of the "sorting" type of stories, so this is something new for me. Short and funny. :)
Maybe Honestly chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This made me smile. Although, I personally don't think any Potter would be a Slytherin; this opens up tons of possibilities. Nice job :)