Reviews for Return
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Ah. That was sweet :)
I liked this chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was a good shot at the, 'what if he showed up in the middle,' scenario. And you handled it well. I doubt that Sakura would just dismiss him and the feelings of first love always remain. And after only a few years, would certainly be strong. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't have moved on and fallen in love with another. I like that she's conscious of that and makes the decision to stay with a love she's found happiness in. That's what makes this story good. jsm
Zatheko chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Really food, this deserves a lot more reviews!
SoSymmetrical chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I thought this was sasusaku. Never-the-less the writing was really enjoyable.
kitsune-snuggler12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
maybe you should write a sequel to this story and if you did id bet itd be great.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loveed it! It was so cute! just the type of thing to brighten anybodies day! A few missing commas but that's easy to fix, this is being added to my favorites!
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
that was sooo sad but

I LOVE IT )
sakura121783 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really liked it it almost made me cry
Blazikengirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome story! Really sweet :)
kimiss chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really liked it, but well... too much sasusakuness.
del chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
A little strange and often abrupt. I can't accept Sauske's character in this as it just doesn't really fit. But aside from that I really-really liked it. Maybe because I think that a choice is needed and that choice shouldn't be easy or pain free.
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
It will be way better without Sasukes "Annoying"-thing, for some reasons it makes me mad %)
koleare chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Okay...now to say it frankly, I was going to shout at your 'I am always waiting for you' Sakura speech. I am really an NS rabid fan...Oh...I guess I said it already...

Great story, nice flowing storyline, a little short but I like it. Hope you write more NS ;)