Reviews for His Decision
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
quite good...but i rather you use 'Minegishi Kazuya' for the mc based on the manga
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I agree with your reason for writing this story I mean devil survivor has so much potential though I think you should use a different name for the hero I could help you with making a few story's but only if there Gonna be romance story's I could write a few but It sounds like there are a lot of rude critics using this site that and I would probably get a lot complaints maybe I will just give some of my story's away like a rough draft and then someone could tweek it until they like it so if you want help email me or walker would be better
The Flying Armor chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved it. Good work.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hi!

I really enjoyed this a lot! I am also very saddened by the lack of devil survivor stories. But this story has greatly satisfied my 'fan-side'! Gin's ending as my favorite, and Yuzu is probably my favorite character. I like that you pin-pointed Yuzu's waning mental state, one of the reasons why I liked her so much, she drew so much strength from the main character.

Ah, I'm so happy I read this, thank you!

Juanita
Souji x Rise x Yukiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, they pretty much put out the Devil Summoners out of work and properly protect the world, if they could. Hah. But yeah, I am glad there is more Devil Survivor fanfictions, I hope to find Strange journey's as well.

If DS was canon, most likely Gin's path would lead to the main megami series, with the world in a nuclear apocalyspe, considering a certain demon was masquerading as an important figure and launched nuclear weapons. :D

But still, glad that Yuzu gets some love (even though I somewhat dislike her. I perfer MC and Midori, oddly enough).
Spisant chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hooray for Devil Survivor stories
fiendies chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Thanks for writing this. I agree; there really isn't enough Devil Survivor stuff in this archive...And I agree with Yahiko. The Gin route is best. Even though they're only characters, that's sort of the only way to make all of them happy, right?

Anyways, I liked this. It was short and cute. Your grammar and spelling were pretty good, as well.

What I didn't really like, though, is that there wasn't really much detail and I felt like the personalities of the characters didn't shine through. It was good, but it didn't 'wow' me. Either way though, if you decide to write more DS stuff, I'll definitely read it.

Happy
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ZOMG KYAAHHH! THANK U SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Yeah, there is an extremely depressing lack of Devil Survivor fanfics here. I've always wanted to read something like this, and you wrote it! OMG THANKS U :DD AWESOMENESS!