Reviews for Sometimes Promises are F'ing Hard to Keep
beurownhero chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oh wow.

so yeah, you wrote this like forever ago, but I was reading through old stuff and came across it, and just had to say "wow" because really, that's all there is to say for it.

original idea. powerfully written.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow. This is really, really depressing. It's very well-written, though, nice job with it!
caffecache chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Nicely written.

It's true that Dean could not be happy in that little farce imposed at the end of the episode. However, I think that if he's going to break his "promise" (and of course he will) then he would do it by going after evil... and probably trying to find a way to get Sam out of the pit (since he thinks Sam is still in there).

Dean would not just blow his own brains out and leave his brother in horrid agony in the pit for all eternity.

(Of course, he would not go have barbecues and baseball with Lisa and Ben and leave his brother in horrid agony in the pit for all eternity, either. Give us a break, Kripke.)

Anyway, nicely written.
Liquorish chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Not sure how I feel about this, but I can see it happening.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow. Good story.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
The little wet 'schlick' sound you heard just now was the sound of your story neatly sliding through my ribcage and piercing my heart, causing all my blood to drain out. Owwwwww. It hurts so good.

I think we should ignore the last few seconds as well, mostly because I think the only reason it even exists is because the CW renewed them for Season 6 even though the show was only meant for 5 seasons. Please don't become another Smallville, Supernatural. _

But yes. Lovely fic. Painful in the best kind of way. Poor Dean just cannot be happy without Sammy, no matter how hard he tries. And he is trying so. damn. hard. I can so see this happening.
gostlcards chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome fic is awesome. That is all.