Reviews for High School Adolescence - Akatsuki
It's too choppy, try merging their stories together better.
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 17 . 5/15
It's beautiful... Thank you
Taty chapter 17 . 2/24
Greatest Story Ever!
Hana Zoldyck chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
OMG. I can't believed this has just happened. This story perfectly portrays my very biggest and worst fear when writing a school-like fic: graduating. I loathe the feeling of cycles closing, really can't write those... But I liked how you handled it in this fic, and that they managed to stay together! Yay! Despite it being a biiit unrealistic, it's still a lovely ending. I wonder what happened to Pein and Konan! It just made me squirm and fangirl at the very romantic and cute personality you gave Zetsu and Kisame. Keep up with the good work! :3
girlpod50000 chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
that was adorable...
yaoichallenge21 chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
This is an awesome story. And i commend you for being able to have 10 main characters and being able to handle writing about them with out messing up or making it hard to understand. Its really an amazing skill. I was surprised, at the begining I feared you wouldnt be able to keep everything together and it would all fall apart, but u managed to impress me. Anyways, irs a grear story and i truly enjoyed it. :) Keep up the good work.
WolfieLiz chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Again: Cute n Hot
Jgfjgfchgf chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee. Iiiiiiiittttttt. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnntttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeee
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
I loved all the chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Zetsu
So yea there was this kid like u who died because he was so scared n stuff just like u so yeah don't be scared n stuff or ur Gona die

Tobi
... Meep 8'''''''C
dylan chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
i love this story, it is one of my favourite akatsuki yaois, u did a good job on this story mysticaldragon11
TumblingTroublesomeTumbleweeds chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
This was really good :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Horrible writing. But if it helps you masturbate to it, okay then.
Tealandgreen chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
good so far!
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Great job I like the story!