Reviews for Kings and Queens
alethiophile chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very nice. I usually don't much like very dark stuff, but this is well written enough that it's actually enjoyable.

It would help to know which drabble is from whose perspective, but I guess it's meant to be ambiguous. Or to make you think. Or something. Personally, I think the role of a story is to tell you what happened, and ambiguity as to what's going on is more a sign of a bad writer than good, but I guess it's what you were going for.
Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This fic is really well written. the plot was good too I could actually imagine it happening, even thought you killed of some of my favorite characters I could really see Naruto doing that(if he had that bad of a dark side)

Anyway this is an excellent fic keep it up _
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
alllll dead...everyone...all dead...every single one...Pretty creepy actually, but I guess everyone has their sadistic side right? This story was amazingly written but it was really sad and quite frightening too...
matrice chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
A good fic, it doesn't really matter that you have gotten past the line limit.
Duffums chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Listen. Listen to me as I say this.

This is possibly your best writing yet. Angst, with a good plot and a plausible event have been wrapped up to create a fantabulous story. The ending...GAAAAHHHHH I LOVE THE ENDING. Crazy! Naruto has become one of my favorite characters evar, and maybe it's me, but insane characters are just so freaking fun to write.

(first review btw :D)