Reviews for Saving Love
MASTEROFEVERYTHING19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
what is haru and baron in this? Ugh lol lol
Catgirlfireflare chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
NOOOOOOOO! POOR ANN! Bad hiromi, BAD! Pease update I must see what happens!
tlc234stars chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Please update more I loved this story I wonder what would happen next?
Black Lynx Love chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
aw such cute sounding little kittens X3 can't wait for the story to develop and Baron and Haru get a little moment :3 plus I think it is good idea that you give Ann more chance of development otherwise it wouldn't make sense that she was in the story :) keep going with this you are doing really well :D
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I think I figure she was married to the (Ex-)cat king from Coco's comments in chapter one and the fact he was so mean to her, along with other little things. I liked the bit of Toto and Kuwa's family.
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
My reaction to Muta drinking tea without complaint: (Holds sword to his throat while holding him against a wall) Who are You and What have you done to Muta!? Kuwa defiantly has an effect on him.
MASTEROFEVERYTHING19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
is haru a cat or a human in this?
maddie-mira chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
OMIGOD this Ann thing is gonna drive me nuts! The male voice is Machida, isn't it? I'm sure it is! But Hiromi? Omigosh I can't wait til the next chapter now!
maddie-mira chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ok, I have to say I'm really enjoying this story! The dramatic first chapter was splendidly done; I could almost hear foreboding music playing as I read it. Haru's scaring the cats out of her house with her screaming was funny, and it was good how you played off of the powerful voice she had in the movie. The relation between Toto and Kuwa was a nice little twist; the nickname Little Mulberry really made me smile. Muta drinking TEAholy crap! I can't wait to see where that little thing between him and Kuwa goes. In this chapter, I enjoyed seeing how gentle Lune was with Kuwa, and I really really liked that mantra of Toto and Kuwa's (as in, I actually wrote down "There's always more than one way to do things" on a Post-It and stuck it on my corkboard; I'm a bit of a quotes collector, and that one is definitely one that I'll like having around). I do have one question though: are you going to be putting in more BaronxHaru stuff? That's something I'd really like to see. Of course, I haven't read Chapter 9 yet, so maybe I'll find some in there. I'm sure I'll enjoy the chapter, regardless. Keep up the good work!
A Toxic Detective x chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I love this story! It has a great plot, I can't wait to see what's happened to Ann! I hope you update as soon as you can!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
love it!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Aww! (
DiamondStarz8 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Just wondering, who is the Cat King? Is it Lune or Lune's father?

And ooh! I love this story!
Hetalianess chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
let me guess what this cookie is...Tokyo U from love hina?
aznchocoholic chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
ah! this is such a good story! i'm really glad you decided to continue it and hopefully you will finish it?

i really would love to see more baron x haru moments.

i also agree about skinning that cat king alive... hasn't he learned his lesson from haru's time? gosh. XD

plus. i'd like to criticize something if u please and i know i don't really have a place to say this cause i'm not an amazing writer like you but i think it would help my eyes and concentration if you could space out the dialogue. that one paragraph where kuwa was telling everyone about her story.

keep up the amazing work and i hope to see another update soon! XD