Reviews for Saving Love
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 6/20
Well, this is very good and would love more:-)
Catgirlfireflare chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
NOOOOOOOO! POOR ANN! Bad hiromi, BAD! Pease update I must see what happens!
tlc234stars chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Please update more I loved this story I wonder what would happen next?
Black Lynx Love chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
aw such cute sounding little kittens X3 can't wait for the story to develop and Baron and Haru get a little moment :3 plus I think it is good idea that you give Ann more chance of development otherwise it wouldn't make sense that she was in the story :) keep going with this you are doing really well :D
Rowena Bensel chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I think I figure she was married to the (Ex-)cat king from Coco's comments in chapter one and the fact he was so mean to her, along with other little things. I liked the bit of Toto and Kuwa's family.
Rowena Bensel chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
My reaction to Muta drinking tea without complaint: (Holds sword to his throat while holding him against a wall) Who are You and What have you done to Muta!? Kuwa defiantly has an effect on him.
maddie-mira chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
OMIGOD this Ann thing is gonna drive me nuts! The male voice is Machida, isn't it? I'm sure it is! But Hiromi? Omigosh I can't wait til the next chapter now!
maddie-mira chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ok, I have to say I'm really enjoying this story! The dramatic first chapter was splendidly done; I could almost hear foreboding music playing as I read it. Haru's scaring the cats out of her house with her screaming was funny, and it was good how you played off of the powerful voice she had in the movie. The relation between Toto and Kuwa was a nice little twist; the nickname Little Mulberry really made me smile. Muta drinking TEAholy crap! I can't wait to see where that little thing between him and Kuwa goes. In this chapter, I enjoyed seeing how gentle Lune was with Kuwa, and I really really liked that mantra of Toto and Kuwa's (as in, I actually wrote down "There's always more than one way to do things" on a Post-It and stuck it on my corkboard; I'm a bit of a quotes collector, and that one is definitely one that I'll like having around). I do have one question though: are you going to be putting in more BaronxHaru stuff? That's something I'd really like to see. Of course, I haven't read Chapter 9 yet, so maybe I'll find some in there. I'm sure I'll enjoy the chapter, regardless. Keep up the good work!
A Toxic Detective x chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I love this story! It has a great plot, I can't wait to see what's happened to Ann! I hope you update as soon as you can!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
love it!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Aww! (
AmethystMoon420 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Just wondering, who is the Cat King? Is it Lune or Lune's father?

And ooh! I love this story!
Hetalianess chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
let me guess what this cookie is...Tokyo U from love hina?