Reviews for Save the Date
slm38 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is fantastic. You captured their characters and their banter perfectly. If there had been a second season, I'm sure Aaron Sorkin would have written such a scene for them.
danielle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was a really good take on the Jordan/Danny dynamic...I loved reading it and I think you should write more. I miss Studio 60 it was such a good show!
KLH chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hee! I can so totally see this happening. 3
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwh! This was perfect and completely in-character! I miss these two so much! Fantastic fic.
Muggle1983 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Just got the DVD set myself. Miss the show horribly and was shocked to find such good writing here on . You did a fantastic job, this looks like it could have been listed right ou of the show. :) Thanks for taking the time to post it and giving me a little extra Jordan/Danny banter.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was fantastic. It definitely had some Sorkin flavor to it. I can totally see this happening on the show if it had been allowed to continue in its brilliance. Great jon!
1987 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, that was a wonderful trip back to the Sunset Strip. You have an amazing hold on both the characters and the writing style of Studio Sixty, I feel like I just saw a random season 2 scene. Thank you so much for sharing this!