Reviews for Silvermist
catlover2976 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Please update soon its a great story
Pokemonphenomenon chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh i know. The person who threw the ultra ball was ash the person who beat umbreon was...maybe paul
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh love how you used gary, ash, misty, and brock. Wish it had been misty that had caught umbreon but thats just because I'm a huge Misty fan.
Queen Siv- Shatterstream chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I likey! Update! I'm now a pokemon fan
Queen Siv- Shatterstream chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I almost cried! Poor Umbreon! *sniff* I would've punched his master in the face too! This is really good. I don't watch pokemon much. But i was sifting.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
Yay! A pro-Gary fic. He's such a nice trainer, and he really does respect his pokemon. More then Ass (that's delibrate spelling) does.
How will Ash treat Silvermist? I must know!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Your fics are VERY good! I LOVE 'EM!

This fic is good...no, wait, did I say that already...? Never mind. Please continue soon!
The Leaky Pen chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
NO! WHY? MAKE SILVERMIST HAPPY AGAIN! PLEASE!
Rexy chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Awwww! Gary is so nice... - _ . ;;

Yes! You must know! You must know if all Humans are kind or not! RAH RAH RAH! U CAN DO IT!

IT'S GOOD! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Rexy chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Good! Very good! No-Wait-

GAWD DAMN GOOD! Yes, I'm root'n fer ya, Silvermist! Awwwwww...Poor thing :( (I HATE YOU MASTER! YOU'RE SO CRUEL TO THAT POOR, INNOCENT UMBERON!

PLZ KEEP WRITINTG! ...
tigerlily19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
*cry* Awww...poor Umbreon...good job! _~
Kat chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Hi! This is Katherine! That was really good!
MistyMew chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
Hi again!

This chapter was good! I can definitely see how alone SilverMist would feel since he's had a master all his life to guide him. I think it was a good thing he was captured early (especially by Ash! _), because, for a pokémon who has spent all of his life in captivity, I imagine wild life would be *extremely* hard.

Ooo, Flamedasher is a nice name, too! Will he appear again? Probably not, but that would be cool! Aren't Growlithes great?

And Wingblade! Okay, I give up, I like all your names! _~

Awww, I hope poor SilverMist doesn't freak out too much at the fact he's been captured! I'll bet he feels defeated now... -_- But Ash will be a good trainer to SilverMist, so I think he'll adjust pretty quickly. At least, I hope.

I can't wait to see what he does next! Keep up the good work!
MadFearow chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
Good chapter! I can't wait to see what happens to Silvermist now that he's captured by Ash.
Morbane chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Oh, this is suspenseful and so descriptive! I would never have expected the TwerpTrio to show up. And I love the little bits of description... like 'rock that looks like it has Pichu ears'. Very cool.