Reviews for Communication Breakdown
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Geez, Sam as a Spirit/Ghost how awkward. Great to see Missouri back, she's fun, especially with Dean.. Hope you can get back to this fic sometime, doesn't seem quite finished, some loose ends to tie up, would really like to know how Sam comes back..
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I liked your picture of Dean with Sam come back from hell as a spirit like form.
rolletti chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The professor is going from person to person and I had time to read this. Yeah, laughing and crying in class...classic. I love this story, and poor, poor Dean. Gotta go.

Keep writing,

Rolletti
casammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That beautiful! Initially it was so discouraged by dean and his "normal" life as if dean could live without his sammy. I wait for one dry her, maybe more ahead? I continue reading
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think you REALLY need a sequel to this! PLEASE! I mean how do Dean and Missouri get Sammy back? If the kid's not a ghost then what is he? PLEASE consider a sequel okay? Great Job!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG... LOVE IT... AWWWWE.. THANK GOD DEAN GOING TOO SAMMY... ..

THANK GOD DEAN DIDN'T HURT HIMSELF... .0,0

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREA...!

YOU AWEOSME
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Thanks for the story. I just got to see the finale this week so I've been avoiding all stories dealing with Swan Song for the past week. I would love to think that next season will be about hope but...I'm not sure of where we'll be going with the boys.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You brought up a good point. Everyone, me included, thought how sweet it was that Sam wanted Dean to be happy, live the normal life. BUT once again people are dictating to Dean how he must live, what he must be. First the obedient son, the brave hunter, now the "family man". Everyone did it out of love.. well John has more complex reasons but he meant well. Sam thinks it's what Dean wants, what can make him happy. But Sam of all people should know when one brother is dead.. living a normal life is out.

I loved your story and really want to read more!
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really love this fic! But I hope that you'll write more to it or maybe even a sequel LOL. I'm just in the mood for hugging Sam and Dean reunions :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow it was a good one thanks hope you write more thank you
Hayleigh11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was really good. :)

I like how it was true to the charcters (unlike the ending of the show, ahem) and it just felt right.

Personally, I think Sam is just Sam, human and nothing else... but I like your take on it and how you handled it. Bringing in Missouri really made sense.

I can't wait for the first episode on the new season.

Leaving Dean with Lisa for a whole summer is a cruel thing to do (no offence to Lisa, but it's just ridiculous) so I hope we get to see that Dean has already come to his senses long before Sept. and that he is already moving on. Enough of that.

Well done.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I like this take on "What's next..." and I'm always up for Missouri. Cool idea!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow, that was awesome.

I hope something like this happens next season.

Great job!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
AH! More..more please hurry up!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/14/2010