Reviews for Be My Bad Boy
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Cute and fun! I adore your character Aksel, he's such a quirky fellow.
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I can't bloody BELIEVE I missed this! I hate myself now.

Something interesting I've discovered reading this is that I would practically HATE it if Aksel got together with Eragon. He's much more fun as a flirty "friend with benefits" than anything.

Besides, he makes me laugh. And, well... hell, I don't know, I just like him. He's like the person I want myself to be.

One last thing I want to add, though: I'M BACK SUSSIE! I ain't ever leaving you (alone) again!

Can't believe I stopped reading your work, it's GREAT! Although it's not so much that I stopped reading your work as I just lost interest in the Inheritance Cycle. But ever since I got the fourth book a few days ago I've been back in. Nice to chat with you again! In a way.
MyKa HoLLy chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i love you.
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this! Better than E/M!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You are by far the best author for this fandom!
ConArtist879 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
i'm laughing right now, because one- that was awesome and hilarious and i officially love you for posting this and two because you STILL made it murtagh/eragon in the end. and all your other fics have paired ze lovely boys together. so yeah, this one was really no exception to that was it? anyway, i loved loved loved this. it was so cute, where eragon was all'holy shit i think i'm gay' and aksel was all 'yeah, we all knew you and tag were going to end up fucking' and just *squees* i love you for writing this. especially the ending line. to. die. for.
rAbiDmutt03 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
which nickelback song are you talking about here?
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
loved it! brilliant one shot!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
As always, amazing. I liked the Aksel/Eragon, they seem like they could randomly make out and then not be awkward about it the next day, lol. I also liked the little snippet at the end about Murtagh chasing Aksel XD. All-in-all, awesome fic and hilarious to boot! Great job!
Illyric chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love you. So much. XD.

Tonight is my Senior Ball, and I've been really busy this week, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately. I saw this pop up in my inbox, and my eyebrows shot up lol.

I really liked it. There was a particular descriptive phrase you used...pregnant silence, I believe. Very nice; I'm impressed!

Did you have someone beta this? o_O
The Bunnies Will Kill Us All chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
As always, i love you. Keep writing away for me please :)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i really loved it. its very good. and it was hilarious. my favorite part would probably have to be the end where murtagh chases askel. awesomeness. pure awesomeness XD
bachiari chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Woooow this was so amazing! I totally loved it. XD. At first I was a little skeptical because well it waaas eragpnxaskel but it was still so amazing. I loved the murtagh bit andhow he was all like oopps I guess he was possessive. Ahaha I really missed your writing and I'm glad that you wrote such a great oneshot. Forever your fan! 3
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh! So cute! Askel is offically the ONLY OC I like have ever liked! Including my own one from my abandonded stories XD. She POed me.
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 5/14/2010