Reviews for Shoulda Been a Gryffindor
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is such an adorable fic, by the way! I like that you portrayed Cho as forward enough to punch Michael Corner. She also got more faceted when she showed remorse.

I instantly loved that scene because I like that there's more to Cho than the fanon perception of her being a whiny crybaby. Cho can stand her ground and doesn't cry over everything nor does she cling to everyone who gives her positive attention and I loved that you showed that in this fic. (Cho is my favorite minor character in HP-can you tell yet? _)

Cho tangent aside, I like Cho and Seamus's dynamic in this fic. I love that they have friendly bickering competitions with witty banter when they aren't bickering.

Thank you (and Morghen) for inspiring me to love this pair. I also want to thank you for posting this!
Alice745458 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
lol i luv it
phantasyphoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Are you going to write more? Seamus and Cho is my favorite pairing actually! I really enjoyed this.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Thanks for the mentions and for writing this brilliant fic!

I loooooooved this sooo much! I agree, the way you portrayed Cho was great -I hate when she is all whiny. I would love to read another Chomus fic *hint*

:D

"Wanna skip lunch and go snog?"

"Yah."

I laughed so hard when I read that! It is a perfect line. Great job.

-Morghen
skylight12 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol "chomus"! Really good story!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Yay, first review! *feels special* I really, really liked this, mew! The pairing was so cute! And you know what? Your Cho was FAB becuase she wasn't portrayed as dull or boring or /crying/ and I loved that!

'Did this school have to have nothing but wet, little prats for male students?'

Ha, that line was great