Reviews for Being At The End Don't Mean That It's Over
Shazza chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I have always wondered the same thing about the amulet! I love your ending. Thanks
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
so much to say without speaking a word.

and I love that you brought the amulet back. I was a bit upset w/ Dean when he let it drop into the wastebasket.

and then the car...oh you clever writer.
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Chuk is prophet that can see What is going to happen to sam and Dean.. And his narration was Supposedly writing his newest "SUPERNATURAL" book ... lolz
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OH HUN! :) I cant believe how anazing this is! I LOVE IT! :)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! :)

AWESOME! xx

my god i know..can we LIVE till september? :0
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ohh man. I was so mixed up when I read this story. I was a little upset that sam was not staying becuase they belong together but then was feeling okay but when dean gave him the keys to the car, I cried, the story was perfect. thank you so much!
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Omg...
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i dont think chuck was god i think it was eric kripke way of saying goodbye and it was chuck end also since he finished his mission as a prophet
lausbub0402 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
How's that possible? You have just put most of my thoughts after the finale in words ... this is exactly how I want it to happen in episode 1 of season 6. Please let it be September soon.

Thanks so much for writing this, it's simply wonderful.
Acidia-Leah chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very nice job.

I don't think Chuck is God, really and truly, but it's more that Kripke was using Chuck as a stand-in for himself as "God" as he personally signs off on the show. Trust Kripke to do that.

I'm glad that the show will be turned over to very capable hands next year.

Okay, Kripke was part of creating something really amazing, but enough already.

A little less self-indulgence and a little more hunting kick-ass scaries and brotherly interaction will be a welcome thing in season six. Back to the great stuff.

Yes, life has a lot of crossroads, and I think we all know that it will not take long for Dean to get himself out of the twilight zone and get back on the road with Sam (whether he happens to see Sam that particular night or not).

One thing. I have to object to Dean referring to Lisa/Ben/ Lisa's house/whatever as his "home" while watching Sam drive away in the Impala (which is so obviously his real home). Nothing personal against Lisa, but let's be realistic here. Semi-random-character Lisa? Barely-known-at-all Lisa? Just like that?

So, again, great little fic, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't object to that. :)
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
It was eating at me too. But I have a theory that Chuck wasn't actually God. Chuck was Kripke, and this was Our sadistic/benevolent leader's way of saying "So long, thanks for watching, and here's one last mind**** for the road." lol.

Your story is very well-written, and I can really see this happening. I think in the end Sam will still be hunting, and Dean will be living a normal life, whether with Lisa or whoever else. Nicely done. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Chuck is not God. Prophets such as Elijah have been known to be taken straight to Heaven after their work was done. Besides, Chuckles is just... too much geek. :p

Thank you for writing!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Thanks for throwing the amulet in; one of the many things that irked me at the end of the episode. But I don't like my boys seperated so even this ending didn't do it for me. I want them back together and I want it now :(

And I don't care how many people say that Chuck was G-D; he wasn't. He was a writer and, perhaps, a prophet. But not G-D.

Don't worry...just another 4 months to go and we get a brand new season. I'm sure we can survive that. Right?

Thanks, as always, for your story.
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Nice tag. Very sad at the same time having them apart. Although I believe God pulled Sam from the cage - he deserved his redemption - and to me, Dean didn't look all that happy at the table. I think it was the same night he arrived since Dean and Lisa were both in the same clothes, so I'm hoping Sam standing at the end of the ep was without much time having passed.

to answer your question about the amulet: joshua told them in heaven "magic amulet or no, you won't find him." Cas believed the amulet would work, but God is God and if he didnt want to be found, no amulet was gonna give him away. So I'm not going to worry too much about the amulet.

Again, lovely tag and the emotion was right on target. Thanks!

Sue
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
The funny thing about that scene is that the woman I work with, a huge Sammy girl, some how missed it. She was sad this morning that Sam was still in the box. I had to set her straight. I, too, think that Sam will need to be by himself to heal, but we shall see. Dean deserves some time with Lisa.

Chuck is not GOD. I read this on the internet this morning and it surprised me. He was more of a symbol of Kripke and his departure from running the show. Why, because Chuck was around the amulet many times, and it never burned hot. I am with you on that. But I loved the line when Chuck says that you can never please the fans and they are just a pain in the ass. I'm sure Kripke wasn't talking about all of us, just those that were the most vocal in their displeasure.

Loved this,

Anne
ScarlettFugitive chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very sweet...

...but I don't think there's any way that Dean is going to stay with Lisa and Ben. He's known Lisa for, what, a total of three days out of his entire life? Yeah, I don't think so. It's not his life there.

Kripke is being weird again... messing around... giving the others something to fix because he will not be in control next season.

Anyway, despite that, it was really well written and I enjoyed reading it.