Reviews for Action and Reaction, the Guardians
MORE!
LaughterGirl chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Wow I really liked these
Emotional Machine chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
This little thing was really brilliant, bravo. It was short, sweet, and to the point without losing the impact of importance. It made me smile and frown in equal measure and almost even cry. This type of writing is usually difficult for most to be able to do well, but you nailed it. Congrats, and thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
bells-mannequin chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
This was so good. I'm really in love with those 4 oneshots :)

Well done!

- bells
Crimefire chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Lovely.
Fluffness chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
This was very well-written! I love their simple reactions, it's just so... them. It's really quite sweet. :)
pink chayito chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
me encanta la forma en la que describes a los vongola, después de todo, ellos se están volviendo parte de un mundo muy oscuro y peligroso, es de esperarse que no puedan asimilarlo todo de golpe.
TheOrchid chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This was so sweet 3
janrockiss chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
janrockiss chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Hahas love your last paragraph ;D
janrockiss chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I like how you portray Lambo as someone weak at first, but still killed someone in the future. But, it was to protect I-Pin.
RealityBitez chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Oh god...Tsuna's so mature, i thought for sure he'd lose it and then faint from the hug. :) yayy Tsuna~ Hahahah that's so cute of ryohei, i can just imagine him patting someone's head and laughing awkwardly before walking away X) tahts so like him.

One last thing though...I don't think Yamamoto's really like that...lol
RealityBitez chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Wow. They really don't care much about what happens to them do they? Poor Yamamoto and gokudera... But lambo..seriously? Is he that vulnerable to disease? o0 and i'd love to see ryohei get sick, i bet it'd be alotta fun to watch X)
Sasural chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Love this! Your stories are so lovely and in character!