Reviews for Action and Reaction, the Guardians
Chamii chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Sorry I'm not reviewing all your chapters, but I can't he bothered... So I'll just put it all here :)

so far on fanfiction I have only found, like, 5 other well-written stories. Your writing style is so amazing, it captures the moment in a perfect way, and even the shortest paragraph can mean so much. The characters were always IN character, another great part about your stories, and the plots and scenarios you come up with are not only unique, but necessary, showing things that are quite possible to occur in the actual story, their reactions and everything. And not only was it serious, it still had that light hearted tone, even with the darker themes. Please, please keep writing because you write excellently :)
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 5/17/2010

i think hibari's reactions were the best and most realistic though as for yamato... hmm that guy was always interesting
ThreeWayDart chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I'm slightly curious about Basil... hum.
THISISNOT chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
wow. very nice descriptions of the characters! I love this fic~
SwimmerGrl chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Out of all of these I liked this chapter the most. Maybe it's just because I love the thought that the mafia isn't just about fighting and killing. They need love too! Great job writing all these, since they're all so amazing and stuff.
ed-nunez chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
don't generally read het but this was sweet. ryohei's reaction made me laugh what an awkward bastard. the line that had me lol'ing was the pink as strawberry thing, so innocent. and tsuna being all bad ass about hugs. this was really good. sorry if my thoughts r all choppy i just woke up. fml lol.
ed-nunez chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
lol fucking yamamoto his made me laugh the hardest. oh and tsunas of course he would avoid the attention from gokudera. lol this was great good job. i really enjoyed it.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2