Reviews for Heroes & Demons
CrazyReader2 chapter 26 . 4/11
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was really hoping that this would have an end... This is really good, and I would say please continue it, but this hasn't been updated since 2011 so no high hopes. You know, this fic is basically Tony and I'm basically Carol and Rhodey combined.
CrazyReader2 chapter 25 . 4/11
Waitttttttttttt... Blake's a BADDIE?! I did not see that coming. Unless my stupid brain is interpreting things all wrong, which is very possible.
CrazyReader2 chapter 19 . 4/11
NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's not even anyone's fault. Well, it's Tony's fault a LITTLE bit, but he was trying to help! He was gonna disassemble Pepper's laptop (again) and make it better! And Pepper didn't want Tony's fragile peace of mind (errrrr... if you can call it that) to be ruined. Which, of course, it is now. Tony is an alcoholic, and I am a Heroes&Demons-holic. No seriously, I can't stop reading.
Goop chapter 26 . 4/17/2020
Daannggg this fic is really good! Kinda sad it’s not finished :(((

Regardless, it still is really good because it’s not the usual pepperony fic. Very interesting. Thank you for this!
Moonflower26 chapter 26 . 2/16/2020
It's a great story, very unusual. I'd just imagine that they took down Stane and Tony cleaned his act and tried to do right by Pepper.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2018
I’m still holding out hope that you will get the inspiration to finish this. It’s too good to not!
FriendLey chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
What a cliffie! And u need to update
alexaalex719 chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
I know you may never finish this story or even see this,but it is one of the best plot I ever saw on a fanfic there's any chance to finish it let me know!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 26 . 10/1/2016
So good! Is there even a slight hope of its being completed?
Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Ah-HA! I have been looking for this fic for YEARS. I read it way back in 2012 or something, and never faved or followed. BUT I HAVE REDISCOVERED THE BEAUTY OF THIS FIC.
And I wanted to tell you that this has stuck with me for almost half a decade, and that I'm so glad to have found it and also how amazing this story is, even if it may not be completed.
Have a good Memorial Day.
HistoryBuff101 chapter 26 . 3/29/2016
This story is completely, and totally amazing. I love it, from beginning to end. I read the entire thing in maybe three days. I wish you'd continue it, but seeing as it hasn't been updated in like 5 yrs...doubtful. Good job though.
Eager chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
One of my absolute favourites! Pleas upload another cheater!
fireball900 chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
You brought in *Thor* as Tony's doctor?
... Though now I have this image of movie-verse Thor doing heart surgery with Mjolnir. After all, when you only have a hammer...
Lightening sparks chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Oh, so this is an alternative reality where iron Man never existed
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
How is Tony Stark homeless and how does Peppe not remember him?