Reviews for Heroes & Demons
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2018
I’m still holding out hope that you will get the inspiration to finish this. It’s too good to not!
FriendLey chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
What a cliffie! And u need to update
alexaalex719 chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
I know you may never finish this story or even see this,but it is one of the best plot I ever saw on a fanfic there's any chance to finish it let me know!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 26 . 10/1/2016
So good! Is there even a slight hope of its being completed?
Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Ah-HA! I have been looking for this fic for YEARS. I read it way back in 2012 or something, and never faved or followed. BUT I HAVE REDISCOVERED THE BEAUTY OF THIS FIC.
And I wanted to tell you that this has stuck with me for almost half a decade, and that I'm so glad to have found it and also how amazing this story is, even if it may not be completed.
Have a good Memorial Day.
HistoryBuff101 chapter 26 . 3/29/2016
This story is completely, and totally amazing. I love it, from beginning to end. I read the entire thing in maybe three days. I wish you'd continue it, but seeing as it hasn't been updated in like 5 yrs...doubtful. Good job though.
Eager chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
One of my absolute favourites! Pleas upload another cheater!
fireball900 chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
You brought in *Thor* as Tony's doctor?
... Though now I have this image of movie-verse Thor doing heart surgery with Mjolnir. After all, when you only have a hammer...
Lightening sparks chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Oh, so this is an alternative reality where iron Man never existed
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
How is Tony Stark homeless and how does Peppe not remember him?
peraevum chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
Wow, this was a really great story and a really great premise. You obviously did a lot of planning in your to weave the story together, and it shows. There is really tight editing in here too; everything from the descriptions to the dialog are all crisp and dense. Though this is pretty AU, you've kept all the voices and actions of each character well...in-character. I came for the Pepperony, and I stayed for the dramatic plot and great characterizations. I'll join the other reviewers in wishing you could give us more, but also thank you for writing this long series to begin with and for making it so well-written to make us crave more!
Arihimew chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
I wish there's some magic something that could bring you to finish this magnificent piece. Please?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
NOOOOOO! this is too good of a story to drop! Please please please continue this!
21stseventeen chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So, THIS is the story I was looking for. Seriously, I remembered reading this ages ago, but not the title or anything more specifica than 'homeless tony, sorta', and I ended up sorted through pretty much every fic in this category for hours. So, yep, I'm pretty proud of myself for finding it again,because I remeber how awesome it was, and I can't wait to post this comment so I can start the reread. You made my day :)
PS: Is there any chance of an update? I know you haven't updated in a couple of years, but it had been quite a while for 'deluge' too (another amazing fic!), and now you're updating that one pretty regularly. So, I really hope you come back to this one as well.
In the meanwhile, have a good day & stay awesome!
Oakleh chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I want this to be updated soooo badly!