Reviews for Summer Nights
bkaddictjk chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Okay it's been two years since this was updated... why? and why on earth aren't Artemis and Holly together? :(
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You got the stuff about Holly's mom right! Congrats! 'Cause people usually get it totally wrong. So, good for you!
Flustered Ostrich chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
This is really good so far. It's really refreshing to see someone who has got all the little facts accurate. Nice work.
xybolic chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Freaky eye connection. Freaky is the accurate term for that. *chuckles* Kit's The Dead...

I would've been frustrated with this H/Tness if it weren't for the fact that you're an A/Her.;)

Mwahaha. I love the conversation. Yay for Trouble seeing Arty as a threat. You make me happy.

This is a good chapter. Awesome visualisations and descriptions.;)
Kitsune Heart chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
...hahahaha! Freaky eye connection! Good to know I've had such an effect on the Fowl fandom.

Hmmm...interesting Artemis/Holly dynamic. There's no sexual tension of any kind. No jealousy, either, except from Trouble. Very interesting. Of course, Artemis is the master of self-control, so he could be faking it.

Good. I'm still enjoying it. I'd say more, but I'm kinda exhausted.
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
! Glee! Love triangle! Done well, this can be awesome! And you've already got a good start. Some of the conversation seems a little off (mostly on the cost of food), but otherwise this was good. A nice, descriptive intro.

Big grip: Wind is not likely in Haven, being that everyone is underground and all. I suppose there could be air conditioning cooling the cave, but they aren't likely to be massive things that cause wind. I know, I know, it makes things so difficult. For every time I've wanted to have Vin stand stunned as the wind plays with her hair...sigh.
xybolic chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I will put my trust in you. The main characters here are supposed to be Holly and Artemis and I know you are an A/Her. So despite the premised Trouble/Holly here, I will trust you. Yes, I will. Better not disappoint me. *glares*

Nice first chapter.;)