Reviews for Point of Separation
anasbell305 chapter 27 . 3/24
Showing love to one of the best fanfictions out their! Please come back and finish this!
Xx Undisclosed Desires xX chapter 26 . 3/24
Just wondering will this ever be finished?
TinaF chapter 27 . 3/20
Awesome! Thank you for writing and sharing it.
KK chapter 27 . 1/19
I actually come back and check this story out periodically still years later to see if it has been updated. It hasn’t but I still have hope that one day you will return to finish it. Will check back in a month :-)
Magic2488 chapter 27 . 10/19/2018
This is absolutely fucking amazing. The level of emotion you convay is phenomenal. And the sex scenes are the best I have read like ever. I know it's been like 8 years but please come back and continue this! It's amazing and deserves to be finished.
MyaSarae chapter 27 . 10/11/2018
I love the story so much! It was finally getting to part with Rosalie’s past and then cliffhanger… if I review every single chapter basically spam you with reviews will you update? lol
Sweet-sweet-lady-kisses chapter 27 . 9/28/2018
I love this so much
mOOca chapter 27 . 9/11/2018
I've read so many stories after this one but I never forgot this one, I hope one day you'll realize the amazing mind you have and gift us all with the end of this wonderful story but even if you don't I would just like to thank you. Even after 8 years and hundreds of other stories I still wait for this one. So thank you. Truly
Guest chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
Love it
KK chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
I have been patiently waiting. I hope it will pay off sooner rather than later. I have loved this story from the beginning. Nothing can beat a Rosalie/Bella pairing of this dynamic. Great writing and hope you finish this.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2018
I love this! Please come back and finish this amazingly spectacular fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Please come back and finish this!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2017
Please continue please please continue please
elliehandesu chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
Hey i just found this awesome story from other author.. PLEASE is this the end of it? DUDE every chapter my mind and imagination was beyond overloading hell... thanks for making this.. One of the best RosalieXbellA pairing ...
lexy lujan chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
It's been 7 years and I just realized the last chapter is only the intro to a super long chapter we will never read that makes me very sad.