Reviews for Point of Separation
Wolvenkite chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
So awesome as always. Glad to know why Bella is so scared for people to know about their relationship.
RollinCoalFan chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Wow that chapter was beautiful if rose and bella aren't together after this i seriously want edward dead and not an easy death rosalie finally openned up to bella and cried in front of her. bella seriously needs to break up with edward and forget about him its pretty obvious that rosalie is in love with her so she needs to quit the bullshit and be with her and quit hurting her.
marie6498 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
This is incredible. Really good. Really. I think we've hit a breakthrough here!
BrittanaCanada chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I have to say I was really impressed with this chapter, especially the ending where Rosalies character really comes out and begins to trust Bella more with her feelings. Keep up the good work.
Zhe-Potatoes chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
It was awesome and if there were any mistakes I didnt notice lol.
Spades22 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I must say that I'm unbelievably captivated by this story. You have amazing talent and I say keep up the good work. I love this chapter so much, My eyes became glued to it more towards the end. Please update soon, this story has become an addiction.
Leila Tesque chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I love this chapter. I was actually wondering if Rose was into toys. Now I have my answer. This story is horribly addicting and I love every word you've written so far. I'm glad to see the characters are moving forward in their relationship. Can't wait for the next update!
aquarius127 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I very much enjoyed this chapter under all the sex, many emotions were displayed when the drugs let their barriers come down and let eachother show how much they cared for eachother. I'm curious how this morning after will turn out.
disasterxzone chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Well, besides the copious amounts of sex in here, this chapter has to be my favorite because of all the raw emotion you show in both Rosalie and Bella. This new side of Rosalie that she shows to Bella is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Theunder017 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Beautiful.

Nothing more,nothing less.
catastrophe86 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
This was actually a very beautiful chapter. I was worried about halfway through because I remembered Rosalie saying she only dirty talks that much with someone she doesn't really care about.. and then there was the "getting over you" song which was a big red flag. I was afraid she was doing this to solidify her reasons for staying away from Bella... almost intentionally hurting herself so that she could connect that feeling with Bella and therefore making it easier for her to stay disinterested.

And it probably would have worked if Bella didn't take control and top her :) I loved the ending. Gah, I love this pairing, and this story. I'm anxious to see what happens next. I'm sure Rosalie will be hiding in some way if she's not already gone by morning.

Great chapter!
Sparrow137 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Holy shit! That was amazing. You are amazing. And the end was all kinds of heartbreaking! Awesome chapter!
arcticsoul chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
uh oh. trouble in paradise...and they were just starting to really warm up to each other..*sighs*
arcticsoul chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
that last part of chapter 12 was sooooo cute lol loved it(;
Hier chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
I'm pretty glad when you stated that you don't do unhappy ending so there's hope ;). Still wishing Bella and Rosalie and get rid of excess baggage and move on to more :{
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »