Reviews for Point of Separation
Leila Tesque chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I love this chapter. I was actually wondering if Rose was into toys. Now I have my answer. This story is horribly addicting and I love every word you've written so far. I'm glad to see the characters are moving forward in their relationship. Can't wait for the next update!
aquarius127 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
I very much enjoyed this chapter under all the sex, many emotions were displayed when the drugs let their barriers come down and let eachother show how much they cared for eachother. I'm curious how this morning after will turn out.
disasterxzone chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Well, besides the copious amounts of sex in here, this chapter has to be my favorite because of all the raw emotion you show in both Rosalie and Bella. This new side of Rosalie that she shows to Bella is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Theunder017 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010

Nothing more,nothing less.
catastrophe86 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
This was actually a very beautiful chapter. I was worried about halfway through because I remembered Rosalie saying she only dirty talks that much with someone she doesn't really care about.. and then there was the "getting over you" song which was a big red flag. I was afraid she was doing this to solidify her reasons for staying away from Bella... almost intentionally hurting herself so that she could connect that feeling with Bella and therefore making it easier for her to stay disinterested.

And it probably would have worked if Bella didn't take control and top her :) I loved the ending. Gah, I love this pairing, and this story. I'm anxious to see what happens next. I'm sure Rosalie will be hiding in some way if she's not already gone by morning.

Great chapter!
Sparrow137 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Holy shit! That was amazing. You are amazing. And the end was all kinds of heartbreaking! Awesome chapter!
arcticsoul chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
uh oh. trouble in paradise...and they were just starting to really warm up to each other..*sighs*
arcticsoul chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
that last part of chapter 12 was sooooo cute lol loved it(;
Hier chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
I'm pretty glad when you stated that you don't do unhappy ending so there's hope ;). Still wishing Bella and Rosalie and get rid of excess baggage and move on to more :{
catastrophe86 chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
100 reviews... check you out ;)

Very nicely done. Rosalie the predator is back! It makes me curious to see how Bella is going to deal with her now :)

Excellent work! Update soon!
aquarius127 chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
This was a sweet chapter and finally we know more of what is going on in Bella's head. I can't wait for this chapter and thank goodness this will be a story with a happy ending :). until next time.
RollinCoalFan chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
great chapter so cute all fluffy and what not but i have a bad feeling about whats coming up and i really don't know if i will be reading the next one... yeah i will but i will definitely tell you if i don't like it can't wiat for the next update
quintin grey chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
Im sorry i forgot to review the last 2 i was away, but anyways. do i need to hire an assasin to kill edward omg his situation with bella is so fing frustrating that i want to kill him. poor Bella i hope she talks to Rose about it. maybe u should put rose in a situation where she confronts edward and rose makes edward vanish *evil laughs*
Sparrow137 chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
I swear I need the rest of this story in my life like now! I love it so much, it's like the best ive ever read seriously!
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
Awww their so sweet :)

Love it! Can't wait for the next update.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »