Reviews for Point of Separation
autoflan chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
I should have reviewed this a LONG time ago. It's brilliant really. The characterization and the descriptiveness are probably the highlight of your work. The whole dynamic between Bella and Rosalie is refreshing. There is quite a bit of hero worship, but Bella is holding her own, she isn't a push over and she isn't without fault either. I think their faults makes the fic more likable to be honest. I can't wait to find out the source of Rosalie's insecurities.

I really dig the sensuality in the chapters, not many people can write fiction with this much sexual content without losing focus on the other priories in the storyline.

You really did your homework on this, I loved how knowledgeable you were in the sailing chapter.

I'm not really good at constructive criticism, I just liked what I saw in your fic and thought I should tell you as much.

Your update rate is insane :D Keep up the goodwork.
countrybella chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
The new development makes me so so sad but also excited for the new plot twist!

I know that what Bella did was pretty horrible but I cant help understanding her in a twisted way. She probably knows about Rosalie's heartbreaker, slightly promiscuous ways. While Rose thinks she's being all open and emotional, Bella might not interpret her actions as positively. She might think Rose is just playing with her and doesn't want a future with her. Why would she break up with her stable boyfriend (even if he's a douche) for someone not even guaranteeing a relationship? I wish these girls would just talk to each other.

Wow. I love your story so much Im analyzing it like a novel in English class! Im super excited that you've been updating so quickly lately. Keep up the amazing writing!
catastrophe86 chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
lol daaaamn, I had to go and say something, didn't I? But you're right; this was bound to happen. Rosalie is too much of a complex character for everything to just run smoothly. They're bound to hit some rough patches along the way... But it's Bella's patience and determination that will win out in the end, bringing them closer than ever.

Amaaaazing story. I hate an unhappy Bella and Rosalie just as much as the next reader, but every relationship has its' problems. Well written.

I'm excited for the next chapter!
RollinCoalFan chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
Bella is such a bitch I asked about edward after the last chapter and now I wish I hadn't I can't believe she did that to Rosalie I hope Edward find Bella in Rosalie's bed and has to face the truth. Now we have to deal with Rosalie's predator again woo hoo not. I hope that edward just jumps off a bridge and we don't have to deal with them again. can't wait for the next update
foundmymuse chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
I love the story, but hated how it ended. Although logical and relatable for someone in Rosealie's position, I hate how it ended. I hate that Rose feels like all of her vulnerability was for naught, and I could kill Bella myself for being such an ass... and a cowardly one at that. But never the less, the story was, as always, brilliantly written and extremely realistic. Now, hurry up and fix this mess :)
kpisawesome chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Yes! This means we're one step closer to them being together for real hopfully Bella will realize soon that Doucheward is in fact... a douche. I absolutly love your story and how you update regularly, keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Your portrayal of Jake was perfect (IMO)
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
Jeez, firstly, let me express what a wonderful story this is. It immidiately got me hooked after the first chapter and that doesn't happen very often. At first I was a little sceptical about Rosalie and Bella being intimate let alone being a couple, or whatever they are at this point, but you made it flow so easily and made their progression with one another spectacular. I'm looking forward to your nex update, keep up the amazing work.
TheMonkeySong chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
WAHH!

Rose was coming along so well...why doesn't she just communicate her needs to Bella?

Good chapter as always!

I have a few questions for you but i'll pm them to you!
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
i LOVED this chapter!
Mooning chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Thank yo for one of the best written stories that I have read! It is great that you are taking your time slowly revealing the different issues/insecurities that Rosalie has. Please keep it up and don't rush them no matter how much others (and probably myself) would like to convince you otherwise. I love how regular the updates are though, so thank you for that.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Honestly when I saw that you updated I was ecstatic and it was totally worth it :) That cabin scene was so intense and just plain sexy and in no way did you upset us with Rosalie's reaction.

She's uncomfortable and Bella can see that which just makes their relationship all the more amazing :)
RollinCoalFan chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
that was a really great chapter i am pretty sad that rosalie kinda freaked about bella touching her but something must have happened that she doesn't feel very comfortable so i guess i understand it i am kind of confused as to whether edward is still in the way but i seriously hope not but i also hope rosalie can get over whatever is bothering her or atleast tell bella the problem she is having
Avarenda chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
I think you did a good job. Dont doubt yourself now.
foundmymuse chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
That cabin scene may have been the hottest thing I've ever read. Aside from being ridiculously sexy, the emotion you captured was so intense and so real that I almost liked it better. I think you handled the issue of Rosalie's baggage beautifully. She gave Bella a glimpse of the emotional iceberg you mentioned, but she didn't freak out too much. Yet another clue to your readers about the depth of her feelings for Bella. And for her part, I think you did a great job with her response to Rose. She knew when not to push, which is slighty new given her aggressiveness thus far. Maybe Rose was right in assuming that Bella had an uncanny understanding of her... I feel like a parakeet in repeating how much of a fantastic job you're doing, and in asking you to update soon but you are, and please do :)
Wolvenkite chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Good and good. Hope you update soon.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »