Reviews for Point of Separation
TheMonkeySong chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Whoa...Rose is a tad crazy, huh?

The development of their relationship is rather cute! I like how, instead of dragging on the progression of their relationship, you summed up months of their friendship and flirtation in a good way. You Showed me how they progressed vs. just saying "they hung out over several months then Rose felt more for Bella than her previous conquests"

I am severely curious to see how this story progresses...AND YES YOU SHOULD MAKE IT A STORY!
Leila Tesque chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ;o)
TheMonkeySong chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! I loved how you ended this chapter!
TheMonkeySong chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I love you writing style and how the story is structured! I think its freakin brilliant personally!

oh, I do so hope we get to read about Bella's bedroom abilities in the 5th chapter!
TheMonkeySong chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Whoa!

I've read and reread this chapter 4 or five times now...and here I am again, with tear stains down my face from the sheer intensity of the last 1/4 of it... I mean, Whoa!. Like major whoa!

Super super good! I was super excited to see a chapter alert e-mail in my inbox. I actually read this chapter while at work and was tearing up...my customers kept asking if I was ok... lol

anyways I hope chapter 5 comes out soon!
EverlastingMuse chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
ShiroFlake chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
EverlastingMuse chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
phfina chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Sigh. Yes.

May I say you captured 'my' Rose, my Rosalie, my Rosalie LILLIAN Hale (thank you) in your story? The absolute, abject fear Rosalie has, deep down in the pit of her stomach that Rosalie hides behind a cold, calloused outer shell, that Bella will find out ... find out what? ... about Rosalie, and then, finding out, will leave her, and not only leave Rosalie battered and beaten again on the snow-cold ground, but leave her ... heartbroken.

And Rosalie didn't think she had a heart anymore to be broken, but she does. She does have a heart, and it is named 'Bella Swan.'

And Rose can't even pretend to give her heart to Bella, but she also can't hide this fact from Bella who does see Rosalie does have a heart, and for whom it beats.

And, Rosalie, this scares you to death, doesn't it? But why? You've given your heart to Bella unwittingly and unwillingly. Now just give up this pretense, because Bella knows, knows your fears, knows you, my dear, and loves you in spite of them and because of them and carries these hurts you carry in her heart, because, sweetheart, her heart is yours now, too. So realize you've given her your heart ... and do so now, willingly, my dear.

Cobrastryke, this is a beautiful piece describing a moment, a morning waking, beautifully. But please do take off the A/N, huh? You don't need to explain this piece or apologize for it. I don't: I treasure it.

kisses, 'phfina
Avarenda chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. What a chapter. I wonder, is this story All Human?
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome! I really hope you write more.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This story is good and the title is appropriate so don't get down on yourself (let Rosalie do that ;). If you make it ongoing I'd be curious as to why they're 'hiding'? Is Edward out of the picture? (I really hope so, but...) I like the way Bella gets to wake up. *jealous* I also like how Rosalie keeps her heart close to er, her heart.? Thanks for writing and sharing and I hope this injury heals up nicely.

TheMonkeySong chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I would really like to see where this story goes...I can't think that Bella like's being Rose's dirty little secret.

I really do like how you characterized Rose...so I hope you update this soon.
JayMayLay chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful. You captured Rosalie's personality and way of thinking perfectly. I know how difficult she is to write, and I personally just want to let you know that you have a geniune. raw talent. I couldn't find anything worth mentioning in this piece that was bad - on the contrary - I found it all flowed beautifully; definately something you should be proud of, and rightfully so.

I do hope you continue to write, regardless of rehabilitation. You should do this for yourself, and for the talent you so evidently have. I'd also not mind if you continued for your readers' sakes. (:

Again, I hope to see more of you on here. Thank you for the lovely read.

x