Reviews for Tactility
Baby dops chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
No it was lovely! I loved the format and it was just so cute yet mature and refined. I could actually see this happening unlike other things I've read!
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Short, sweet and in character

Jenn chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is wonderful. M-rated fics are sometimes crude, but this one has a great atmosphere. The plot and flow of the text are smooth and really enjoyable. I love the way you presented the tenderness between the characters. It's a nice break from all the angst, terror, drama and tragedy that people sometimes write. Thank you for that.
Mickey-Bee not logged in chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This, on its perfect little way, was one of the best ones I've read so far!

I think you just might've described something very tender and lovely, yet no conversation was held between the two; No unnecessary words needed.

Yes, perfect indeed. :)
Neon chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So very lovely!

And well written!
Glynna chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So just wow! I really loved this, especially the tenderness and gall of Dr Watson. Brilliant, thanks :)
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
How utterly adorable! :D
wolfstar101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
it was... the only word i can think of is perfect
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Yeeee! *happy dance*
AppleGirlin chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I thought this story was very cute. I only wish Watson would have told Holmes what he had discovered.
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this was great for your first SH story! i hope you write more!
parhelia chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was absolutely not buggered a bit! I loved it, truly. What a wonderful break from all the rape and angst in the Sherlock Holmes fandom! (Not that a little angst is out of place, but I can only take so much at once.)

Thank you for writing this! I love seeing talented writers newly enter in writing the Holmes/Watson pairing. The more the merrier I say.

It makes wonderful sense that Sherlock Holmes would be calmed by touch, as he seems rather starved for it. I'd love to make this a part of my own head canon for Holmes, with permission, of course. (Ha, who am I kidding? I can't seem to even finish one of my Sherlock Holmes stories on my hard drive.) John Watson is just the person to take care of it for him.

I loved your other Sherlock Holmes story too, and I hope that you continue to be inspired to write more. This deserves many more reviews, and I hope you get them!
Iohcha chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really enjoyed your story. It was a rather nice treat. The flow of your sentences were great along with your use of vocabulary. I hope to see more Sherlock fictions from you! :)